Bomber

In The Club

For tyres have a look at the federal 595EVO. Ive run a few different types, and these are by far the best. Great dampening over bumps and hook up realy well.

Spiro recomended them and at $300 a pop cant complian. They are actually wider for any given size, the 275 I have are like 295.

I've heard some good things about the 595 Evo's RynoF6 and will definately look into them.

Good in the dry, useless in the wet.

I'll have to measure my 275's and see how wide they are.

I have Federal 595's and they are really good in the dry but as said earlier in the wet, they are pretty slippery. But for the price they are great. I would buy them again. I got 2x595's for $310 (245/18/40)

I have Federal 595's and they are really good in the dry but as said earlier in the wet, they are pretty slippery. But for the price they are great. I would buy them again. I got 2x595's for $310 (245/18/40)

seems to be different versions - are you running the EVO's?

I have evo's on mine, great in the dry and fairly hopeless in the wet as has been said, but I have found them fairly predictable.

The Feds are also noisy, be interesting to see someone running more power with them as most of us are stock.

I get a little squeal taking off hard so ya never know, that could turn into a huge cloud of smoke with more power.

Did you see my car there Weapon? What are you getting done this time around?

Edited by TRA1NR

Did you see my car there Weapon? What are you getting done this time around?

Yeah Mate,

Saw your car in there looking nice.

This round is basically the finishing round for BF. Getting the xforce exhaust fitted, with the turbo port, ID725's, Earls turbo filter kit. And a full retune.

Sounds like a nice xmas present for yourself mate! I'll be interested to see your result, when do you expect it back?

Yeah im happy to be getting it all done before christmas. I may get it back tomorrow depending on if everything goes well, etc. But im yet to speak to Mick to see how its all going.

I do have an expected power figure in mind but im not going to say anything until I see it. I will do a post in the right section when I have a dyno sheet in my hand.