Known Issues Fg Xr6T

Timmy-XR6T

• Member For: 10y 10m 22d

This tuners tune is of NO value to a subsequent tuner. With SCT a new tuner has to start from scratch anyway and I would as most tuners prefer to start from a virgin tune. Especially considering this particular tune has an issue and has had its tables raped.

Who knows what he has done. Are they ID1000 injectors or 1000cc injectors bought off ebay. A new tuner is faced with questions like this and it can sometimes just end up being a big headphuck for the people who have to fix up these sorts of jobs.

You deserve a full refund. Be nice but firm.

The quote says 1000cc injectors but don't mention a brand or anything so I'm not 100% sure unfortunately which is my fault.

Did the tuner make up a few custom tunes for you eg lower psi ones? Do all the custom tunes cause a stall when idling?

There is only one tune that I am aware of and it stalls when I come to a complete stop

I'm hoping my tuna gets back to me today. he said he will look through the computer for anything odd and get back to me ASAP.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 16d

This tuners tune is of NO value to a subsequent tuner.

To get it straight, I wasn't suggesting it was

A new tuner is faced with questions like this and it can sometimes just end up being a big headphuck for the people who have to fix up these sorts of jobs.

Exactly...

So depending on whether or not the tuner knows his sh*t, you maybe better off sticking with him for a little longer at least

Googs as you've been on the forum for a bit I assume it's a tuner who has a decent reputation?

No dynowogs lol

Haha camo its with one of the top 5 reputable tuners in Victoria with a good track record. I have been planning the mods since I bought the car in 2013 and so carefully chose my tuner.

Although its yet to be seen if it was a good choice :\ I'm waiting to hopefully hear back from him today with any solution or idea.

Stalling at the lights is so embarrassing lol not to mention dangerous

Edited by Mark_Googs

• Member For: 11y 11m 1d

I'm having a similar issue but more so rough running than stalling, again tuned by a highly recommended tuner in Perth who appears to be of very little help so am now seeking alternative options.

If I had the time and money I would learn how to tune my own car, as with everything else I have learned to do on my cars and purchasing of the associated tools, always stems from when you get ripped off you learn how to do it yourself.

boys heres an update that may help! The stalling only occurs when im less than half a tank of petrol!? :S

I filled up tonight and it drives a treat! but when I get below half a tank, stalls when I stop.

wtf is up? lol