possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 7d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/10 06:19 AM Posted 15/08/10 06:19 AM any more updates?, I just read all 16 pages lol
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 26/10/10 09:04 AM Author Posted 26/10/10 09:04 AM I will respond humbly with no comment.......... (that's a ford rear end right)?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 26/10/10 09:36 AM Posted 26/10/10 09:36 AM double chutes and wheelie bars == tuff.full blow drag car! lol Go to the local shops with the wheelies and the chutes? Must hate parking...lol
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 26/10/10 10:04 AM Posted 26/10/10 10:04 AM HOLY HELL! that's nuts.Just watch for crosswinds at 200mph+ when the chutes deploy.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/10/10 11:02 AM Posted 26/10/10 11:02 AM wow! what a ride that would have been!
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/10/10 11:26 AM Posted 26/10/10 11:26 AM What fuel will the race car be slurping or should I say have buckets thrown into it? Methanol?Cheers blake
markvan Member 118 Member For: 20y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: West Dapto Posted 27/10/10 07:42 AM Posted 27/10/10 07:42 AM I will respond humbly with no comment.......... (that's a ford rear end right)? If I didnt know any better I would guess that's a Jerry Hass GXP
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 29/10/10 11:43 PM Author Posted 29/10/10 11:43 PM Or maybe was a.......GXP... Marcus
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 02/11/10 09:55 AM Posted 02/11/10 09:55 AM this is why I am busting my ass workin 7 days a week and trying to do the right things with my money now, so I can have toys like spiros in a few years.
bigpsi New Member 20 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Posted 07/11/10 04:04 AM Posted 07/11/10 04:04 AM cant begin to think how much money a project like this would cost! motor looks like a very serious bit of gear...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now