Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted

nice work john looks awesome mate.. glad its all come together nicely and no dramas not like mine lol.. cant wait too see what it pushes out with the race tune :danceforme:

  • Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Likewise Spiro if your as crazy as ya car we'll get on just fine. lol. Nah im soft.

Thanks Geoff it did take abit longer than I thought but to see what they did underneath there it really is worth the wait. I cant wait to drive it with the race tune more than anything, that's gonna be rank I think I might save that for the track or see if I can get my hands on a nice wide private road or air field

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

John sounds awesome mate. Absolute weapon , no doubt.buttrock.gif

I would seek an airsrtrip LOL. The old APS phase 3 pulled 307 kmh and was all over the shop and

got very hairy under brakes IIRC

I know the Phoon got very boaty at the the end of Conrod at full tilt. Stock suspensionshutup.gif

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

I rememeber reading that somewhere that it got abit scary at 300. Would be very interesting to see how quick it could get up that way that's what im more so interested.

We got a few blokes up here with exoctics that always go on about mine does this & that so would be interesting to see how it would compare. The 100 - 250 plus klm would be interesting cause I know down low unless I strap a set of radials on there id get my ar5e handed to me from the wheelspin its gonna have.

Could you imagine this thing goin around a track it would be a site with stock suspension & giving it a stab around a corner, welcome to the sand traps or tyre wall. lol

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

at 60 km/h? stickpoke.gif

private track dayspoton.gif

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I would make the effort buffy, as long as there is no braking points lol for now that is!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

We dont have any tracks up here otherwise id love to tone it down abit & give it a crack im sure it would be an experience & would start another expensive project. lol

apart from the aps one that wound it out to over 300klm which I think had xr8 diff gears (???) has anyone pushed theres right out? Not that im volenteering just as a matter of interest?

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

speedo reads 270kmh , still pulling until I got the yips, and with good reasonshutup.gif

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

ive had mine to 250 which came up no worries but was starting to get abit dicey especially on the way back down. Someone with big hp needs to do a run to see what these things are capable of. Would take abit of prep though id imagine to get the most out of them. 270 is fast but that next 30klm would be interesting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...