Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/07/09 06:58 AM Posted 23/07/09 06:58 AM You ask XForce though and they say they never have any issues.
Cozza Member 73 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Woodford QLD Posted 23/07/09 07:02 AM Posted 23/07/09 07:02 AM Fitted my 3 1/2 system today, I had the same drama with the rear diff bracket needing bending, mine sat all c0ck eyed then I loosened all the bolts then got one of the boys to twist the system while I tightened the bolts back up, all goodCheers Corey
xr6greg Member 73 Member For: 18y 3m 20d Posted 23/07/09 08:11 AM Posted 23/07/09 08:11 AM XR8 fitted with Herrod headers and an XForce quad system with no issues at all. Sounded a bit wimpish at first as it was a replacement for my previous setup that was rendered useless due to a bit of bad luck; but after a few weeks and a few full throttle runs it seems to have mellowed a fair bit and now sounds OK.
thefuture Member 46 Member For: 17y 4m 20d Posted 23/07/09 01:15 PM Posted 23/07/09 01:15 PM Hey fellas, I'm about to buy a xforce 4" for the g6e turbo full stainless system for $1800 delivered. I've been warned about sh!t exhaust sytems and those "crap overseas ones". Some people have had good experience and others haven't with xforce. Tunehouse won't sell me one without it being fitted at their shop, so being in canberra I wanted to fit it myself. A bummer as ive heard that their exhaust is pretty damn good. Coming from bikes and knowing what is good in that area, what is the good solid system and what is the best? Xforce seems good bang for buck (pending oxy action). I'm happy to spend the dollars for quality, but there always seems to be many sides to the story.....
thefuture Member 46 Member For: 17y 4m 20d Posted 05/08/09 11:10 AM Posted 05/08/09 11:10 AM I got the xforce 4" system and it fit OK except for the last section was too tight. they had too pump it out a bit.... sounds great. not too much drone, but only driven it across town....
gpxr6 Member 31 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Posted 22/08/09 03:12 AM Posted 22/08/09 03:12 AM Hey Guys, I have the opportunity to buy an Xforce Cat and Y Piece for a great price and I was just wondering if this will bolt on to the standard exhaust system?Cheers
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 22/08/09 03:52 AM Posted 22/08/09 03:52 AM Bolts striaght up but I think you will need the Xforce dump as well
gpxr6 Member 31 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Posted 22/08/09 04:31 AM Posted 22/08/09 04:31 AM Thanks mate :-) Here is the pic. The only thing is it doesnt have the bracket near the merge. Is this needed?
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 24/08/09 02:56 PM Posted 24/08/09 02:56 PM Hey guys, Has any one fitted this to their turbos?im curious as to how it sounds and what it'd sound like with the front muffler removed.http://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/popup_im...36752167662ddfaI hope that link above works.
Dean Mc Member 77 Member For: 17y 9m 14d Posted 25/08/09 09:47 PM Posted 25/08/09 09:47 PM Hey guys...Just after comment and feedback from anyone who might have this system on thier FG..And also, what rear muffler, and tip configeration comes with it? Pic would be cool?Cheers..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now