turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 18/01/16 12:08 PM Posted 18/01/16 12:08 PM Running the car builders stuff also, fast delivery, good pricing and can't complain with the quality. Never dealt with rob personally, but he seems highly regarded. I use Justin and the guys at Audio Precision Myaree, again AL sponsor and will look after people
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/16 12:58 PM Author Posted 18/01/16 12:58 PM Re: soundproofing, good to know, I haven't run it before so it's all a learning curve for me.Re: hertz pricing, mine was under general online pricing, and that's even before postage is considered. I was happy to pay the price given as he has a store to run + he's helped many times in the past.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/16 01:10 PM Posted 18/01/16 01:10 PM (edited) Yeah, I pay a decent chunk less than online pricing for Hertz gear But as you say, it's about building rapport with someone. Much better customer service experience at which point. Edited 18/01/16 01:11 PM by .Stripes. 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/01/16 01:19 PM Posted 18/01/16 01:19 PM As I said to Rob, It depends on the price if I installed it or him.He then only quoted me install price of $250 per door. $350 for the boot.I was surprised and dumb found and didn't know what to say.I simply said to him that I would speak to the war and finance and then proceeded to walk out with both kids.:(I might give ya a call when you get back to Perth Dan.I want to get this all sorted while I have the door trims off.Kill 3 birds with one stone so to say.
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/01/16 09:43 AM Author Posted 22/01/16 09:43 AM Block machined for 14.3mm headstuds 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/16 09:45 AM Posted 22/01/16 09:45 AM You won't push 30psi haha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/01/16 09:47 AM Posted 22/01/16 09:47 AM Lyke a bwass
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/01/16 09:48 AM Author Posted 22/01/16 09:48 AM You won't push 30psi haha Don't need to run 30psi with a PT6870
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/01/16 09:49 AM Posted 22/01/16 09:49 AM Well I'm taking one to 30psi soon so ill let u know 1
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/01/16 09:50 AM Author Posted 22/01/16 09:50 AM Interesting ;D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now