Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/12/15 10:54 PM Author Posted 14/12/15 10:54 PM LOL I still cant believe John H (motorplex scrutineer) saw that photoshop and thought it was legit. hahaf*cking brendan jones. haha
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/12/15 07:25 AM Author Posted 20/12/15 07:25 AM Yesterday Arvo, With the help of my cousin Blair (ex-ford mechanic, so it was bread & butter for him, we smashed it out super fast) the wagon had its BTR replaced (the Bailey's hi-stall replaced with an OEM convertor), new filter kit through it, and the rear main seal replaced while the transmission was out.During this, Luke (ralphy) popped over and adjusted the torque management parameters on the VCM Suite HP Tuners.It's nice to have progress on those little things that annoy you before freetime gets taken up with Xmas things 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/12/15 08:31 AM Posted 20/12/15 08:31 AM Whyd you lose the hi stall?
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/12/15 08:48 AM Author Posted 20/12/15 08:48 AM Not really suited to my OEM application, boost levels or intended use for the car.It originally came with the turbo BTR so I ran with it
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/16 01:53 AM Author Posted 18/01/16 01:53 AM The wagon now has doof.Previous mentioned, I purchased Hertz 6" splits, Hertz 5.25" 2-ways, and sound proofing from Rob @ Volatile Audio (Malaga)... of course, at a great price (he's an Antilag.com sponsor).I installed these at home.I then sourced a sweet slimline sub box (to use with existing alpine sub and amp combo I had) from Luke. Another great price.This weekend I had Volatile Audio (Malaga) install a Clarion CZ603AU head unit (hardwired, eliminating use of ICC), canbus steering wheel controls unit, inline battery/amp fuse, and distribution block if I chose to amplify the splits/speakers at a later date.He also checked over & tuned the system for me. Goes hard for "what" it is.Clarion head unit (CZ603AU)Alpine 12" subwoofer (SWS-1241)Alpine monoblok amp (MRP-M350)6" Hertz splits (ESK 165L.5)5.25" Hertz coax speakers (DCX 130.3)Happy tiger sound proofing (front door, rear speaker mounts)Cadence cabling (RCA, earth, power, remote) 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/16 01:55 AM Posted 18/01/16 01:55 AM 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/16 03:48 AM Posted 18/01/16 03:48 AM What'd the happy tiger stuff cost? All the other cheap deadener I'm seeing work out to be practically the same cost as dynamat.. give or take a few bucks. be great to have a cheap one
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/16 04:03 AM Author Posted 18/01/16 04:03 AM What'd the happy tiger stuff cost? All the other cheap deadener I'm seeing work out to be practically the same cost as dynamat.. give or take a few bucks. be great to have a cheap oneI can't recall EXACT cost ... but as Rob (Volatile) said: it's much cheaper in cost, bigger sheets, tad thicker, and I've found it works just as good.personally, I am no audiophile, and I have never used sound deadening before in audio systems ... but I found 1 sheet per door and 1 sheet per c-pillar tower (rear speakers) worked nicely.are you on Antilag? if so, send them a PM regarding pricing he may do a bulk/box price 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/01/16 07:18 AM Posted 18/01/16 07:18 AM I recently went and saw Rob and he says he has stop selling the happy tiger stuff.He is only selling dynamat now and at the same price as the happy tiger stuff.Based on that info I got from Rob, I opted to go with the stuff the Luke recommendedDeliver should be some time this week.I am not sure if I want to get the hertz gear especially at the pricing that Rob quoted to get installed.I might just get some other stuff and install my self.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/16 09:32 AM Posted 18/01/16 09:32 AM Hertz is rad Marco. Give me the prices you've been quoted and I'll see if my mate at Westside in Cannington can do you a better deal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now