Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
Posted (edited)

Not sure how much for the 18-19s but I'm more concerned about the quality of the brand.

Not sure, I can't imagine many guys on here have them to tell you because previously only made pretty ghey wheels

Hey Henz wheres best place to get xxr wheels in aus and/or US?

Edited by Bellato
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d
Posted

I got my xxr's from www.nlmotoring.com

Cheap, but I strongly suggest asking them if they actually have stock before buying.

In aus, talk to St George Tyres in Sydney.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Nlmotoring but definitely check for stock!

Actually saw a set of xxr527s 18x9.75 +20 square set $1000 today.

  • Like 1
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Did you see cartel had a set of the wheels you want, in the offsets you want, with tyres, new, for $1200~ a few weeks ago?

Nup! The Boost style in 18x9 +27? Wasn't looking, but where was that listed so I know where to watch? Cheers for the wheel advice dude it's been mega helpful.

I could smash it on the credit card for a great deal like that but I don't enjoy doing it if I don't have the real money as a general rule, allergic to interest.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 1
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Nup! The Boost style in 18x9 +27? Wasn't looking, but where was that listed so I know where to watch? Cheers for the wheel advice dude it's been mega helpful.

I could smash it on the credit card for a great deal like that but I don't enjoy doing it if I don't have the real money as a general rule, allergic to interest.

I don't even have a CC.

FCBB6C31-0916-4450-AC1B-145DC93F8A67-118

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
Posted

Xxr reckon you can choose offset but everywhere has set offsets, anyone know where I can get them with choice of offsets

  • Turbo Noob
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Honestly mate, you buy what 'u' like! No disrespect to anyone. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see some wheels on here that every one seems to love and I think there fuggin ugly and don't suit the fg at all but I'd never single them out cause as long as the owner likes em I say good on'em. I recon wheels in particular are like that.

Edited by AusAnt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...