Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 22/02/19 01:31 PM Posted 22/02/19 01:31 PM 1 minute ago, I love kittens said: It's my turn is it. I'll be back in 2 weeks. Donate 20 bucks and the fun will never stop. 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 8d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 22/02/19 01:44 PM Posted 22/02/19 01:44 PM Has anyone wondered if a Artificial intelligence has joined a forum to discuss things with human beings? Interesting subject I think, I think goeer was A.I
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/19 01:45 PM Posted 22/02/19 01:45 PM the worst possible A.I. (for the times)... if so, then yep, nah, yeah...
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 26d Posted 22/02/19 01:54 PM Posted 22/02/19 01:54 PM 24 minutes ago, I love kittens said: In the mean time go super sonic over the gold coast if you own a mig ask @k31th about supersonic 😂hey @Rab join in on the mythbusting :P 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/02/19 01:56 PM Posted 22/02/19 01:56 PM I can't remember....... Can you break windows at Mach 1.5?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/19 01:58 PM Posted 22/02/19 01:58 PM 3 minutes ago, MBAF said: about supersonic 😂 what would you know about it? wasn't it some bloke called 'mightbuyaford' it's just not as destructive as the laws mitigating it's occurrence dictate, that's all I ever claimed
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 26d Posted 22/02/19 01:58 PM Posted 22/02/19 01:58 PM (edited) I dont know anything about this mach stuff no usually just blow skirts of and make panties drop. Real window smashing starts at mach 2 Edited 22/02/19 01:58 PM by MBAF
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/02/19 02:01 PM Posted 22/02/19 02:01 PM Do they run Osx?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 22/02/19 02:02 PM Posted 22/02/19 02:02 PM 3 minutes ago, MBAF said: Real window smashing starts at mach 2 Well there ya go, mach 2 is code for a whole goon bag.
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 26d Posted 22/02/19 02:11 PM Posted 22/02/19 02:11 PM yep, jump the fence and smash the neighbors window or swim in their pool with strippers (not that I have personal experience here 😂) 8 minutes ago, Rab said: Do they run Osx? yeah kodiak circa 2000 😂 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now