ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 02/02/19 06:11 AM Posted 02/02/19 06:11 AM You're the crazy one bcb Also I dont remember the scare crow having a gun in wizard of oz..... The braces for me are 100% they were there. It's the only example I know is real.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 02/02/19 06:17 AM Posted 02/02/19 06:17 AM Sure it wasn't a scene from Happy Gilmore where he has a last dig at Shooter or something and a girl with braces smiles at him? Spoof on the Moonraker scene where he has the steel teeth and she doesn't? The HG scene is reversed 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 02/02/19 06:24 AM Posted 02/02/19 06:24 AM Nope, I was watching moonraker, James bond movie. Even laughed at the laser battle scene.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/02/19 06:26 AM Posted 02/02/19 06:26 AM (edited) 15 minutes ago, I love kittens said: You're the crazy one bcb Also I dont remember the scare crow having a gun in wizard of oz..... The braces for me are 100% they were there. It's the only example I know is real. This is how I feel about the monopoly man... I remember vividly as it was one of the only board games we had as a kid and I remember so vividly the man running away with the monocle on his eye. There are also other explanations for these events other than the Mandela one but its intriguing to say the least. In other news... Watching Ted Bundy Tapes on Netflix.... I love watching serial killer docos and crime stories... I have the most morbid fascination with killing, murders and extreme crimes.... probably why I enjoy those ghost asylum shows as well. I wish they were release more crime scene photos etc on old cases... I would have loved to been a detective and I rekon I would have been a good one too. Edited 02/02/19 06:28 AM by Miss Cornwall
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 02/02/19 06:30 AM Posted 02/02/19 06:30 AM I can't seem to pick a good horror movie everytime I randomly pick one on Netflix it turns out to be a dud. Is ghost asylum a movie?
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 02/02/19 06:37 AM Posted 02/02/19 06:37 AM it's a crappy doco
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 02/02/19 06:44 AM Posted 02/02/19 06:44 AM (edited) Believe in ghosts Bcb? Edited 02/02/19 06:45 AM by I love kittens Phone autocorrect to BBC, dirty phone
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/02/19 07:07 AM Posted 02/02/19 07:07 AM (edited) It’s a tv series on ghost investigators. I don’t often discuss my beliefs in relation to ghosts and the paranormal... but I understand non believers.... but when you’ve told someone their family member has passed away... thirty seconds before they got a phone call to say that person had just collapsed (they had passed away).... it kinda dawns on you that you may have some sort of intuition to say the least LOL. And no I don’t mean a vague “somethings wrong” feeling... I mean... random but that persons standing in the room over there, ipso facto... And that’s not even scratching the surface. Edited 02/02/19 07:09 AM by Miss Cornwall 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 02/02/19 07:25 AM Posted 02/02/19 07:25 AM Believe in ghosts Bcb?I believe in many things, ghosts being one of them
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/02/19 07:26 AM Posted 02/02/19 07:26 AM (edited) Kazaam is a 90s movie with Shaq, most of you guys were still sh*tting your nappies.... Edited 02/02/19 07:30 AM by arronm 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now