NA_TURBO Member 532 Member For: 10y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 17/11/18 09:57 AM Posted 17/11/18 09:57 AM Got a couple of egas engines at home, pulled one done and found the valves a little dirty... 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/11/18 10:15 AM Posted 17/11/18 10:15 AM Mmmm tasty
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/11/18 01:03 PM Posted 17/11/18 01:03 PM I got my wallpaper 3 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/11/18 09:56 PM Posted 17/11/18 09:56 PM Haha solid Morning all, happy Sunday!
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 18/11/18 09:11 AM Posted 18/11/18 09:11 AM Found some in mine the other week. Noticed a raised section between the spot welds and got poking with the screwdriver. This is what I was left with. Drivers side door. Havnt fixed it yetDamn that’s nasty, sort of thing I would expect to see a 1989 R32 Skyline lol 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/11/18 12:18 PM Posted 18/11/18 12:18 PM 23 hours ago, Puffwagon said: I got my wallpaper Nah, no sausages or little chops
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/11/18 12:27 PM Posted 18/11/18 12:27 PM Nope. Did the trick for breakfast though and still makes for a weird wallpaper.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/11/18 12:51 PM Posted 18/11/18 12:51 PM Needs Tabasco on the eggs and pepper on the tomatos 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/11/18 12:53 PM Posted 18/11/18 12:53 PM (edited) Yeah I forgot the tabasco. I remembered the bay leaves the other night for my sketti sauce though Edit: By the time I had cooked it and served the wife and kids I cbf grinding the pepper lol. Haha I didn't forget though. Edited 18/11/18 12:56 PM by Puffwagon 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/11/18 10:49 PM Posted 18/11/18 10:49 PM morning all, happy Monday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now