-
Posts
532 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
NA_TURBO last won the day on October 24 2022
NA_TURBO had the most liked content!
Reputation
313 ExcellentAbout NA_TURBO
- Birthday 25/09/1986
Profile Information
-
Gender
Male
-
Location
Mildura
Recent Profile Visitors
4,624 profile views
-
Na I haven’t had to yet. I was looking at it but think I’ll just run it on e85 eventually.
-
So this happened a week or so ago. Still on 98 fuel
-
Been a bit quiet lately, new job and waiting for Plazmaman parts to arrive. 12 weeks on order but well worth the wait! Plenum and piping all done, looks heaps better. Also installed the Streetfighter 1000hp module. Nice and quiet now. Will put it on the dyno once Christmas is out of the way. Done a bit of road testing and cleaned up the fueling but won't be pushing it.
-
Trans cooler haha it's was a better buy price wise to an upgrade to what I was using. It's heat rating is 120,000 BTU where as the one I had was 37,000 BTU. With 40+ degree heat and a high stall it's better safe then sorry. Anything new on your trans??
-
Hmm transcooler...
-
I don't have the wiring for the boost solenoid in my harness. I have considered trying to wire it in manually as my ecu has the 3 main connectors but not 100% sure if I can do that?
-
So had a few goes on the dyno yesterday, couldn't get it to make anymore than 17psi boost with the dodgy boost tee I had but got the fueling and cam timing done. Made 392rwkw on 17psi on 98. Brought an eboost 2 so I'll set it up and go back in a couple of weeks.
-
Thanks man, I've got a Toledo tube bender. It's just a hand tool, nothing fancy.
-
Sorry mate I did forget about that haha I had a crack at bending some tubing tonight to make a new coolant pipe for the turbo, came out alright hey?
-
Yeah on 98, no E85 up here. Not sure when boost will be on but I have a 4000rpm stall so it won't make a great deal of difference for me.
-
I'm hoping to push 450-480rwkw with the aeroflow 6762 with 1.15ar rear housing [emoji16] haha
-
Hopefully mate. I'd be happy with around 500rwkw on 98 if we can get it there. If the turbo has more in it might have to bring it over to Adelaide and get it tuned on E85 and for sh*ts and giggles, and to see what this turbo can do. Interested?@JETURBO
-
It's a stainless steel TOG one, twin scroll T3 flange. Going to see how this turbo goes, hopefully it does alright. Quality wise it looks pretty good. Hoping it will be good with the 1.15ar rear housing and my high stall converter.
-
Manifold is done, started reassembly last night but ran out of motivation
-
Yeah sounds like marketing but will find out soon. Just getting a 98 tune for now as we don't have access to E85 up here, so I won't get huge numbers. Quality looks pretty good really, I'll post some photos after work.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.