skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/07/16 01:04 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:04 AM (edited) what do you weigh then keithy? 88kg and literally for the past 3-4 years I have bought junk food multiple times a day almost every day. Edited 28/07/16 01:04 AM by johnxr6t
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/16 01:19 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:19 AM 72-74kg, 188cm. My metabolism is fast and I'm at a genetic advantage to eat whatever the fark I want whenever I want (while I'm young and fit) as long as I keep reasonably healthy in terms of exercise. 50 minutes ago, johnxr6t said: 'aww what about the content producers?' what about them? they force me to download content from third party servers that regularly get compromised and distribute malware - no thanks. they force you to download content from third party servers that are regularly compromised...
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/07/16 01:20 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:20 AM Ever watched that show . Super skinny vs super fat... generally the super skinny person with a junk food diet is worse off health wise than the fat person...just sayn
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/16 01:22 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:22 AM have not watched it just sayin'
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 28/07/16 01:23 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:23 AM Super
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/07/16 01:25 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:25 AM 1 minute ago, k31th said: . they force you to download content from third party servers that are regularly compromised... yeah even telstras website was distributing malware gumtree too want me to go google up probably another 20-50 recent examples? sorry keith but for some reason I thought you'd be fat but it turns out I've probably got a worse BMI than you! haha
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/07/16 01:26 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:26 AM Keith is like a walking corpse skelleton lolYeah generally their colesterol is worse... heart function and vitamin levels which fhhhuks u up long term... just sayn lol
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 28/07/16 01:28 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:28 AM Mum just said I'm big boned. Ive seen that show a couple of times Fluffy a real eye opener on both term. It makes you wonder what is normal.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/07/16 01:31 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:31 AM In the middle hahaha... not over weight not under weight... and a healthy balanced diet... and excercise However I have not mastered this... im more of a ... eat crap and drink for 6 months of the year... crash diet... lose a sh*t ton... then gain it all back kinda person... hahaha... I gotta change though... for the kids sake so they learn that's not normal
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/16 01:35 AM Posted 28/07/16 01:35 AM we're supernova remnants... who gives a fark
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now