LOKES1 New Member 8 Member For: 10y 2m 13d Posted 25/07/16 07:09 PM Posted 25/07/16 07:09 PM Hey guys. Can anyone steer me in the direction of someone selling plazmaman or process west intercooler piping and full intake kit?? Cheers!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/07/16 07:29 PM Posted 25/07/16 07:29 PM When I first started this job we were on 8 hour shifts so you had the opportunity to do 16 hour shifts. That got blurry after 3 night days in a row. Zombie comes to mind. Do do you know any guys on the south coast line? I can imagine mate I'm already fearing that giant bright orb in the sky I know a few, mainly just faces though
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 20d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 25/07/16 08:20 PM Posted 25/07/16 08:20 PM I used to ride with a couple guys up there. Steve Hewitt is on the south coast line or was the last time I spoke to him and Ben Wilson was doing the bankstown line iirc. He used to like missing stops or over shooting stations. 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/07/16 09:52 PM Posted 25/07/16 09:52 PM Morning all. Fly-out day for me...FOR 3 WEEKS!!!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/16 11:10 PM Posted 25/07/16 11:10 PM morning Dan. Don't blink or you'll miss it
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/07/16 11:37 PM Posted 25/07/16 11:37 PM I have no doubts that the time off will go much faster than I'd like it to. Plan on enjoying it for what it is though. Gives me the opportunity to catch up with a bunch of friends I don't normally get to see due to opposite rosters, so that'll be nice.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 25/07/16 11:48 PM Posted 25/07/16 11:48 PM Am tipping that's not the main thing on your mind for this break
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/07/16 12:11 AM Posted 26/07/16 12:11 AM Time will tell, I guess... 1
BAXRTUTE Legacy Donating Member 2,639 Member For: 10y 5m 21d Posted 26/07/16 12:14 AM Posted 26/07/16 12:14 AM Cover up bruv 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now