Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/09/14 02:37 AM Posted 18/09/14 02:37 AM Day = sh*te..
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 18/09/14 02:52 AM Posted 18/09/14 02:52 AM sh*t sleep last night. Well when I got a chance to anyway. Fkn dogs on heat and my dog won't leave her alone, I locked her in the garage and he sat at the door crying all night
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/09/14 02:59 AM Posted 18/09/14 02:59 AM Well how would you feel? 3
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 18/09/14 03:04 AM Posted 18/09/14 03:04 AM I know how he feels, he got it from me
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/09/14 06:19 AM Posted 18/09/14 06:19 AM U f*ck dogs to ?Got piks ? 1
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 18/09/14 07:56 AM Posted 18/09/14 07:56 AM You want pics? Not weird at all 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/09/14 09:05 AM Posted 18/09/14 09:05 AM We're f*cked if the "terrorists" ever grow a brain between them.What they are reported to have been planning doesn't really need much logistically or planning wise.Couple of fifth graders would be able to work it out during recess and perform the deed it at lunch time.(not that they would)
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/09/14 09:23 AM Posted 18/09/14 09:23 AM I think the problem for them is even that simple of a plan got found out..Anything more complex with more planning and communication would probably get squashed sooner..But on that note.. Picking a complete random on the street.. What better way to make you scared as hell of the person next to you on a train? 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 18/09/14 09:28 AM Posted 18/09/14 09:28 AM The whole point of the random in the street isn't total number of deaths. It's trying to divide the country and it will be the liberal Muslims who will feel the pain of being branded as terrorists. By doing this they would gain more supporters who have been outcast by society whom previously weren't. They are being far more tactical than I originally thought. It's really quiet easy to make a bomb these days. But to divide the nation is far more difficult
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/09/14 09:34 AM Posted 18/09/14 09:34 AM It's like the photos of the IS flag at significant landmarks around the world.. It's not really to do much else than scare people..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now