Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/08/14 11:32 AM Posted 07/08/14 11:32 AM Ahh I should download that and watch it..Or go to sleep..Haven't seen much south park mate.. Not a huge fan..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/08/14 11:43 AM Posted 07/08/14 11:43 AM Sleep is overrated...Yeah I used to watch it a lot more, not overly fussed these days but it has its moments.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/08/14 07:26 PM Posted 07/08/14 07:26 PM New newCant get enough of the end track it fckin rocks. (Episode pissed me off though like most of this season...reflects a certain lunch dates shenanigans, kick it to the curb already...)
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 07/08/14 09:11 PM Posted 07/08/14 09:11 PM Moaning ladies!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 07/08/14 09:54 PM Posted 07/08/14 09:54 PM now seeing scotty I think skoda are cool..............now.morning ppl
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 08/08/14 01:38 AM Posted 08/08/14 01:38 AM haha that was pretty funny!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 08/08/14 07:25 AM Posted 08/08/14 07:25 AM off to see spiderbait soon cant wait. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/08/14 09:12 AM Posted 08/08/14 09:12 AM So.. What's happening fellas?I see I have goldeneye on TV at 8pm.. There.. My night is planned..
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/14 09:16 AM Posted 08/08/14 09:16 AM Richmond vs Essendon game tonight.You should break out the 64 and beat all of the levels as fast as the movie runs haha
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/08/14 09:19 AM Posted 08/08/14 09:19 AM Oh now you've mentioned that I'm shelving the rum and going to find the 64 in the garage..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now