xr6tnv PC LOAD LETTER Legacy Donating Member 388 Member For: 14y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/08/14 07:19 AM Posted 07/08/14 07:19 AM Bit of a suss web history for Jim's Jerky I wouldn't mind trying some of their other flavours now !
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/08/14 08:05 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:05 AM Get me a bag as well please Rab.......it'll stay fresh for a cupla months till I get down there
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 07/08/14 08:10 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:10 AM Goto the website I posted - click on free sample button and enter your addressLooking at heading over MotoGP time? Marquez is going unbelievably well and am hanging to see him and Rossi at the Island again
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/08/14 08:12 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:12 AM Def comingCars booked in to get tweeked while I'm down there.Free samples you say......I'm all over free stuff. Cheers 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/08/14 08:13 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:13 AM go stoner. yes yes I know he doesn't race anymore but go STONER!!!!!
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 07/08/14 08:16 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:16 AM Think I still have Stoner listed as my political or religious following on FBAs good as him and Marquez are/were - Rossi at his peak is/was still my favorite to watch
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/08/14 08:20 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:20 AM 2 weeks for a free sample of jerky....................don't care if it's 2 months#cozfree 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/08/14 08:22 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:22 AM Territory Jerky the only edible jerky.
xr6tnv PC LOAD LETTER Legacy Donating Member 388 Member For: 14y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/08/14 08:22 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:22 AM Only took 3 days for mine
xr6tnv PC LOAD LETTER Legacy Donating Member 388 Member For: 14y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/08/14 08:23 AM Posted 07/08/14 08:23 AM New group buy. Jerky ! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now