Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 08/08/14 09:41 PM Posted 08/08/14 09:41 PM what a show bring back the late 80's and 90's funny looking around seeing the average age mid to late 30's. Only sad thing is some people are still living in the 80-90's. Morning ppl have a top weekend
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 09:48 PM Posted 08/08/14 09:48 PM (edited) I'm 26... 27 in a short period of time in the future.I know invincibility was a pain because of Dr. Doak - that mofo would never be in the ideal location when you were on a perfect run The one I'm thinking of was on the depot level, from memory... hold on, I'll look it up. ... yep "Slow Animation" on Depot. PITA to run that one quickly haha those machine guns mow you down. (Secret Agent 1:30 - Depot).Haha ah Dr Doak! When he was up the top of the stairs in the lab room off the main corridor we used to put a whole bunch of remote mines underneath him and see how high up the wall on the other side we could make him fly haha. And yeah depot sucked trying to do it fast!On another note, this was definitely me this morning: Edited 08/08/14 09:51 PM by .Stripes.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 10:09 PM Posted 08/08/14 10:09 PM My 64 died a while ago, I'm yet to repair it (if possible)... Makes me sad not to be able to play goldeneye.Surely you've got an android tablet yet Keith? Some decent N64 emulators you can download, then download the Sixaxis controller app and you can use a PS3 controller to play N64 games. With my tablet I can even plug it into my TV via HDMI for the best nostalgic experience, but without having to blow the dust off the cartridges between games.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/08/14 10:13 PM Posted 08/08/14 10:13 PM Please give me an exact product list to make that work
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 10:31 PM Posted 08/08/14 10:31 PM Just remembered your device has to be rooted. But you'll then want these:Sixaxis ControllerN64oidN64 ROMs
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/08/14 10:48 PM Posted 08/08/14 10:48 PM By rooted you mean using a non standard OS?
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 11:07 PM Posted 08/08/14 11:07 PM You can root your device and still run the standard OS if you want. It just unlocks it so you can run apps that require root access (I.e. access to root folders in the OS). What tablet are you running? XDA developers have heaps of info on rooting devices, but rooting is generally pretty easy.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/08/14 11:14 PM Posted 08/08/14 11:14 PM Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2013 edition..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/08/14 12:17 AM Posted 09/08/14 12:17 AM Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2013 edition..Sweet, this is a pretty decent guide:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1831152Just double check it's the right model number (I.e. one of these- N8000/N8013/N8010). If not, let me know and I'll find a guide for the right model number
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/08/14 01:40 AM Posted 09/08/14 01:40 AM Sweet I should be able to find a guide.. Already got the wifi HDMI for mine so I can watch whatever I'm watching on the TV(Mainly use that when travelling) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now