k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/14 01:26 PM Posted 08/08/14 01:26 PM download both suits and goldeney, watch advertisement free! impending epic win!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/08/14 01:27 PM Posted 08/08/14 01:27 PM Hmm.. I could download goldeneye..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 01:29 PM Posted 08/08/14 01:29 PM Just watch Suits already Panda! 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/14 01:30 PM Posted 08/08/14 01:30 PM Goldeneye is legendary
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 01:41 PM Posted 08/08/14 01:41 PM You're talking the movie, not the game, right? Good movie, game was better. I lost many MANY hours to that game when I was a kid...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/14 01:42 PM Posted 08/08/14 01:42 PM the game... then watching the movie after clocking the game on 00 agent
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 02:14 PM Posted 08/08/14 02:14 PM Hahaha good times! I spent so long trying to unlock the invulnerability cheat!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/14 02:23 PM Posted 08/08/14 02:23 PM invincibility... from memory the toughest one to get was such a piece of sh*t cheat, too...
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/08/14 02:38 PM Posted 08/08/14 02:38 PM Yeah, invincibility...that's the one I always found invincibility one of the hardest to get, meant you had to run the perfect level all extremely rushed. One slight hiccup and not quick enough. Which one are you thinking of? How old are you by the way Keith?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/14 02:45 PM Posted 08/08/14 02:45 PM I'm 26... 27 in a short period of time in the future.I know invincibility was a pain because of Dr. Doak - that mofo would never be in the ideal location when you were on a perfect run The one I'm thinking of was on the depot level, from memory... hold on, I'll look it up. ... yep "Slow Animation" on Depot. PITA to run that one quickly haha those machine guns mow you down. (Secret Agent 1:30 - Depot).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now