Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

I'd rather keep my clothes on for a great income.. Than taking them off and going broke :-P

I would do it for free, wearing the head of a teddy bear

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

So spinning do u want to know if your now gay ?

Is that it ?

Id start with buying your dad a drink first if your going to break that news to him

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Been a good weekend so far!

  • Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Atherton, FNQ
Posted

hey is everyone in the SEQLD still got their heads above water, looking pretty bad in some places

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...