Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/01/13 05:44 AM Posted 26/01/13 05:44 AM Pretty sure stripping gets paid based on performance..That's why I never took it up.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/01/13 05:46 AM Posted 26/01/13 05:46 AM (edited) well then that's your own fault Edited 26/01/13 05:46 AM by Princess Fluffy
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/01/13 05:47 AM Posted 26/01/13 05:47 AM I'd rather keep my clothes on for a great income.. Than taking them off and going broke :-P
NickBA-XR6T Legacy Donating Member 386 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Posted 26/01/13 05:53 AM Posted 26/01/13 05:53 AM Just take your clothes off and do it well and make a bomb.... just ask the call girls who are making $1,000 a night.Mind you I aint paying their prices, it's cheaper to buy a girl a drink at a bar and take her home.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/01/13 06:01 AM Posted 26/01/13 06:01 AM Roofie?
NickBA-XR6T Legacy Donating Member 386 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Posted 26/01/13 06:25 AM Posted 26/01/13 06:25 AM Hahahaha nah that's not my style, good beer or scotch and good conversation knocks them dead
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 26d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 26/01/13 06:27 AM Posted 26/01/13 06:27 AM f*cking police. The woman over the road stands naked in her shower watching me having a wank and I'm the pervert ! 4
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/01/13 06:32 AM Posted 26/01/13 06:32 AM Hahahaha nah that's not my style, good beer or scotch and good conversation knocks them dead Tried that once.. Knocked her up.. Not dead.. 1
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 26/01/13 12:14 PM Posted 26/01/13 12:14 PM He goes... I know we are living in a very liberal society , and we find ourselves seeking the limit in almost every we do.. But has anyone caught the show "Ladyboys" @ ABC 2 ??? . Is it possible in this era , that a reported self confessed heterosexual male , dates what he reports to be a female , then once back at the ranch , finds that his girl is in fact a male , boobies and pen_s , and still then decides to do the business !!! What is that??? Is the male is fact a homosexual or swings both ways , or is it in fact possible that a heterosexual male in the heat of passion can over come all obstacles , just so as he can dip his d_ _ k into something... ?? I for one , can't believe it could be possible ... Sure I may have be tricked by their beauty , got all worked up, but I soon as I saw the d_ _ k I would be out of there !!!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/01/13 12:17 PM Posted 26/01/13 12:17 PM where'd this guy come.from ^^^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now