Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 8d Posted 26/01/13 12:17 PM Posted 26/01/13 12:17 PM I should have said, I am sorry if I have offended anyone who is a homosexual or swings both ways ... I don't have a problem with any of that , I am just saying, I only bat one way, and no matter how hot the "Ladyboy" was , I could n't do it!!! Full stop!!!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/01/13 12:37 PM Posted 26/01/13 12:37 PM I support your cause but have nfi where it came from
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 26/01/13 01:29 PM Posted 26/01/13 01:29 PM hi
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/01/13 01:32 PM Posted 26/01/13 01:32 PM (edited) Super MemberDonating MembersN/A Positive Feedback0 0 06,117 postsJoined 4 Years, 2 Months and 4 DaysGender:MaleLocation:SE MelbourneTime Online: 122d 23h 15m 24s ^^^^^^^^^^^my god you are a forum whore Edited 26/01/13 01:34 PM by Ford Freak
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 26/01/13 01:42 PM Posted 26/01/13 01:42 PM (edited) look at your post count whore Edited 26/01/13 01:43 PM by Paulie2256
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/01/13 02:13 PM Posted 26/01/13 02:13 PM I was referring to the time spent on line. 122 days Fark
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/01/13 03:40 PM Posted 26/01/13 03:40 PM I support your cause but have nfi where it came fromAlcohol and boredom.. Mixed with random TV shows can make people have some fairly deep and meaningful conversations... 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/13 09:11 PM Posted 26/01/13 09:11 PM Fark talk about post whore..
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 8d Posted 26/01/13 09:25 PM Posted 26/01/13 09:25 PM Sorry Panda - no alcohol was involved... However, interest in what others are doing and thinking was - we as a society are changing and what was once taboo , is now available for discussion ..and that I find interesting ...
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 26/01/13 09:46 PM Posted 26/01/13 09:46 PM Pazz would make a lady boy wish they'ld stayed home that night #9.5"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now