Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/02/12 06:45 AM Posted 15/02/12 06:45 AM Post a price n details on here!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 06:49 AM Posted 15/02/12 06:49 AM No worries mate.. Anyone else randomly craving bacon? 2
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/02/12 07:31 AM Posted 15/02/12 07:31 AM Not any more, had a BLT for lunch washed down with an extra strong iced coffee
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 15/02/12 07:34 AM Posted 15/02/12 07:34 AM No worries mate..Anyone else randomly craving bacon?you pregnant? lol
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/02/12 07:38 AM Posted 15/02/12 07:38 AM What year n features has it got pp? Im considering getting an early cheap fg turbo..if not ill get a b series mk2Anytime someone mentions it I am lol..if I ever cook bacon n egg muffins, always gotta be bacon egg bacon lol
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 08:19 AM Posted 15/02/12 08:19 AM It's a December 08 seduce ute.. iPod connection.. 6 speed manual.. no leather.. It's in pretty good nick.. 113,000 kms but I'm not sh*tting when I say they are alot of open highway k's.. Pretty sure it's a 6 stacker cd but truthfully I've never used it.. And all going to plan it'll have an xforce exhaust on it soon :-)
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/02/12 09:08 AM Posted 15/02/12 09:08 AM Spotted the biggest mofo turbos today, will post pics if I can get some, not allowed camera on site. This thing would give spiro a horn.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/02/12 09:19 AM Posted 15/02/12 09:19 AM Ah yeh sounds alright how much u looking at getting for it?Lol why aren't cameras allowed on site? :/
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 20d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/12 09:27 AM Posted 15/02/12 09:27 AM I always want bacon. It's delicious. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 09:55 AM Posted 15/02/12 09:55 AM No idea yet mate.. See what it's worth when we wanna get rid of it.. Top of head now I'd be thinking 19k ish..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now