Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/02/12 10:19 AM Posted 15/02/12 10:19 AM Get them to give you a sedan system and hold onto it till you get the F6....Fckin waste of a prize otherwise. :banghead:
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/02/12 10:21 AM Posted 15/02/12 10:21 AM If its within months contact me first..
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 10:35 AM Posted 15/02/12 10:35 AM Haha will see dags.. They haven't even gotten in touch with me yet.. So I'm still unconvinced it's not a hoax :-p
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 15/02/12 10:59 AM Posted 15/02/12 10:59 AM (edited) Its a hoax. Bad luck porno Spelled name wrong on purpose so you dont get sh*t. Or is that, so you get sh*t?How do they both mean the same thing?Either way Istaino <3 bananas hated school. Stupid dick head mr ashworth. Id dick punch him in the face if I saw him try chat up freakys mum. Ps. Over sleepy negger. Waaaaaaaa Edited 15/02/12 11:02 AM by STAINOnegger 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 11:52 AM Posted 15/02/12 11:52 AM Night night staino...Sleep time now..
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/02/12 06:38 PM Posted 15/02/12 06:38 PM Morning all.wakey wakey, hands off snakey
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 07:13 PM Posted 15/02/12 07:13 PM Way to kill the fun SHP.. Nothing better then a bit of snake wrangling in the morning..
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/02/12 07:22 PM Posted 15/02/12 07:22 PM I agree with Dags, if you want a F6 then get the exhaust for the sedan.If you put it on the ute then you will need a tune, if you tune it you will need injectors and the pipework replaced, if you're pulling it apart to do the pipework then you might as well get a cooler too.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/02/12 07:35 PM Posted 15/02/12 07:35 PM Moaning!
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/02/12 07:36 PM Posted 15/02/12 07:36 PM Agree. your not going to get the extra money on the ute when sold.Just get it ready to sell and contact me hahah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now