freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/12 01:49 AM Posted 15/02/12 01:49 AM Just had breakfast
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/02/12 02:34 AM Posted 15/02/12 02:34 AM Has anyone watched the new series 'Luck' with Dustin Hoffman?Is anyone else not able to understand WTF they are mumbling about through out the whole friggin show.....
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/02/12 03:31 AM Posted 15/02/12 03:31 AM not into that one mate
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 03:59 AM Posted 15/02/12 03:59 AM Free Xforce Exhaust!! FARK YES!!! 3
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/12 04:02 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:02 AM I changed my name to brendon.. I won
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 15/02/12 04:03 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:03 AM Good to hear mate, it is great when you hear of someone who actually wins a competition! Might fast track the mods hey?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 04:05 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:05 AM Haha.. Hell yeah.. I was only gonna do dump and cat.. But this changes things a little..
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 04:06 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:06 AM I changed my name to brendon.. I wonIt's Brendan... You lose..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 15/02/12 04:11 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:11 AM What system did you get?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/12 04:14 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:14 AM Not how the winner was spelt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now