sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/02/12 08:30 PM Posted 14/02/12 08:30 PM dags could do it
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/02/12 08:31 PM Posted 14/02/12 08:31 PM Yeah dags probably picked the winner..
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 14/02/12 08:41 PM Posted 14/02/12 08:41 PM another day :-/
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/02/12 08:43 PM Posted 14/02/12 08:43 PM (edited) Chin up staino.. Work means earning money.. Earning money means paying bills.. And life seems all about paying bills..P.S. How was everyones valentines days? Edited 14/02/12 08:44 PM by Porno Panda
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 14/02/12 08:44 PM Posted 14/02/12 08:44 PM Time for some chow!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/02/12 08:47 PM Posted 14/02/12 08:47 PM Valentines day was slack, every time I tried to have a crank I got a call from a client or coworker.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/02/12 09:01 PM Posted 14/02/12 09:01 PM That sucks.. Not being able to finish a crank skeesh.. Took the wife out to the Stonegrill place in Toowoomba.. Friggin awesome feed.. Then she started talking about babies.. So I got drunk..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 14/02/12 09:32 PM Posted 14/02/12 09:32 PM Valentines day was slack, every time I tried to have a crank I got a call from a client or coworker.What were you cranking mate? Mrs palmer........?
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 14/02/12 09:36 PM Posted 14/02/12 09:36 PM I went to the gym for valentines. Was a good evening, and im starting to see results. Very happy. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/02/12 09:47 PM Posted 14/02/12 09:47 PM Good to hear Adie.. Once you start noticing the results at Gym makes motivation so much easier to come by.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now