Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 04:16 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:16 AM (edited) 3.5" turbo back system.. Freeze - they changed the spelling.. Edited 15/02/12 04:16 AM by Porno Panda
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 15/02/12 04:26 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:26 AM Well done PP. now sell it and get somethin decent
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/12 04:48 AM Posted 15/02/12 04:48 AM You have to wreck everything pp :(
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 05:26 AM Posted 15/02/12 05:26 AM Ute's not gonna be around much longer.. And anything free is a bonus..
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 21d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/12 05:32 AM Posted 15/02/12 05:32 AM Congrats PP!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/12 05:48 AM Posted 15/02/12 05:48 AM Well done PP.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 06:01 AM Posted 15/02/12 06:01 AM Haha.. When it's delivered I'll believe it's not a facebook scam
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/02/12 06:21 AM Posted 15/02/12 06:21 AM Good stuff pp! Agree that its good to hear of someone actually winning comps lolWhat's it going onto?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/12 06:22 AM Posted 15/02/12 06:22 AM (edited) Well I won $134 at the casino, but lost $1500 last night. Edited 15/02/12 06:23 AM by PAZZOnegger
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/02/12 06:29 AM Posted 15/02/12 06:29 AM Hey Shy it'll be going onto the FG ute for now.. But I'm gonna be in the market for an F6 sedan in the next 6 months.. If I can find someone to sell the ute to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now