Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 14/02/12 04:16 AM Posted 14/02/12 04:16 AM <3 360's neck tatts. Wish I could get my hands done but I think I would regret it. Also last year mrs was sh*tting me bad, so text her "happy pretend I give a f\/ck day". Didn't help. She just text her flowers didn't arrive. Fuaarrkkkkk. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/02/12 04:30 AM Posted 14/02/12 04:30 AM (edited) Dags that's epicBuf - serious about sleeping rough? Edited 14/02/12 04:30 AM by sexual harrassment panda
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 14/02/12 04:51 AM Posted 14/02/12 04:51 AM Almost time to go home
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/02/12 05:13 AM Posted 14/02/12 05:13 AM Yeah bloody oath.. Seriously can't wait.. But then I've gotta turn around and drive all the way back to Toowoomba.. Stone Grill for dinner though.. That should be good..
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/02/12 05:30 AM Posted 14/02/12 05:30 AM wanking for OZ should suggest tongue in cheek.unless you f*cktards think less of me than the ex
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/02/12 05:47 AM Posted 14/02/12 05:47 AM thought so, just checking. would have been bloody hard to have no license and have to sleep in car.you make easily twice me so even with the payouts to the ex's you should be able to keep some sort of roof over your head
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/12 05:50 AM Posted 14/02/12 05:50 AM BTW your Ex says hi too Buffy. 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 14/02/12 05:59 AM Posted 14/02/12 05:59 AM monthly here as well. Need to buy new tyres this month, and get my hair done again.Get paid daily.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 14/02/12 06:01 AM Posted 14/02/12 06:01 AM Got nice spare room up here in Noosa Buffy. On 5 acres and very private. Specially now I have got rid of the nut case.Wow that nipple is pretty gross. Looks like a clit with the helmet pulled back
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/02/12 06:27 AM Posted 14/02/12 06:27 AM Idk how u guys do monthly that's crazy. I did fortnightly for a bit at the start of my apprenticeship, hated it. Now on weekly n still go through it too quick haha. Been pretty harsh on saving lately n its paid off..how long for though is another thing lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now