Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 10/02/12 04:04 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:04 AM Already am a nice fat man Went to a fancy sandwich place for lunch.. Thought the Toasted BEL (Bacon Egg Tomato and cheese) triple layer sandwich sounded good.. What retard puts curried mashed boiled eggs on a friggin toasted sandwich.. Oh wait.. The one behind the counter of that shop..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 10/02/12 04:11 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:11 AM What plans for the weekend fellas?If this rain would go away I could finally clean my car
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 10/02/12 04:14 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:14 AM Weekend = absolute excitement.. Drive back to toowoomba.. Sleep.. Wake up.. Eat.. Sleep.. Wakeup and voila it's Monday again..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/02/12 04:15 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:15 AM Enjoying my $7.50 burger special. Hamburger with bacon and egg, chips, and a can. Mad deal.
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/02/12 04:15 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:15 AM On my one day off plan is also clean the car if the weather holds. I will clean it and then it will rain knowing my luck.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/12 04:15 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:15 AM Tab if I wanted tea and scones I'd make my own. Plus who could be bothered driving out to Bacchus Marsh?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/02/12 04:20 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:20 AM She's getting somewhere now
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/02/12 04:20 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:20 AM Bring the tea and scones with ya too.......and dont forget the milk.My ugly mugs up already anyway poo pusher...
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/12 04:25 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:25 AM I like to bake. When I went on the Rye cruise (and was stuck in traffic when I was meant to be at my friends house) I had mocha choc chip cupcakes in car, with coffee butter icing. They were delicious.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 10/02/12 04:29 AM Posted 10/02/12 04:29 AM Damn that sounds good Adie!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now