RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 20/02/09 10:49 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:49 AM Oh yeah the word wrong comes to mind.... Funny camera angles that's for sure
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/02/09 10:51 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:51 AM yep so wrong but you watched it all,
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/02/09 03:00 AM Posted 23/02/09 03:00 AM http://www.speedingfineconsultants.com/
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/02/09 08:26 AM Posted 23/02/09 08:26 AM Will definately keep that link handy, thanks mate.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 24/02/09 06:58 AM Posted 24/02/09 06:58 AM (edited) Why isn't this sie blackberry friendly? I am off to mongolia, china and tibet for 6 weeks. And the only contact I have for you one eyed freakin Oses is through this mdium. BTW. I just blew my second ceramic cat on the way to the airport. Joy gin. Edited 24/02/09 07:01 AM by Buf-Phoon Over quoting lol
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 24/02/09 07:04 AM Posted 24/02/09 07:04 AM Is this trip purely tourism or a spiritual journey Mate , I was actually in china this time last year for my second visit , you will have a blast. Be warned Beijing can be a bit nippy ( no pun intended).Subsequently went on to Vietnam and Thailand awsome people, awesome time .
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/02/09 07:24 AM Posted 24/02/09 07:24 AM Why isn't this sie blackberry friendly? I am off to mongolia, china and tibet for 6 weeks. And the only contact I have for you one eyed freakin Oses is through this mdium. BTW. I just blew my second ceramic cat on the way to the airport. Joy gin. try a razor v2, 2cm by 3cm, f@ck!
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 24/02/09 08:01 AM Posted 24/02/09 08:01 AM Is this trip purely tourism or a spiritual journey Mate , I was actually in china this time last year for my second visit , you will have a blast. Be warned Beijing can be a bit nippy ( no pun intended).Subsequently went on to Vietnam and Thailand awsome people, awesome time .I scored a return ticket to honkers for 700 last october. Last year I flew to saigon in june and travelled overland to hanoi by 500cc bike which you have to admit is big in vietnam I sailed ha long bay in july. But could not get a chinese visa because of sichuan earthquake and olympics. Nobodody got visas in SEA due to these facts. Thy told us to go home and get one. Just picked up the passport today with 60 day visa. Have bought another bike in gaungzhou 900cc and will ride it to mongolia. Tibet visa nmight be hard from what I have heard But after riding a bike in indochinafor 6 weeks take it from me. It is nice to get home and put a bvoot into a phoon. Just need to rememeber what siude of the road to poke it. Spiritual 100 percent dude. 8 months of starting a 5 billion $ job. Orked xmas, new year, 7 days 350 hours a nmonth. I need to check out who the 6 scotty is again.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 24/02/09 09:26 AM Posted 24/02/09 09:26 AM Just had Foxtel IQ put in and the box that came was already full up with someone elses recordings. Should I complain?I.B.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now