Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/02/09 10:14 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:14 AM bugga the booze I just need the freezerI think I melted today temperature 32.5°C (BS)relative humidity 85%feels like 42.9°wind gusts 7km/h (BS)good 'ol summer storm has just hit 34.5 here in sh*tsville and I had to wear a suit for the occassion
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 20/02/09 10:15 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:15 AM p****b*****
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 20/02/09 10:16 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:16 AM here in sh*tsville
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 20/02/09 10:19 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:19 AM haha nice edit shaz blah blah blahedit
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 20/02/09 10:20 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:20 AM p****b*****
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 20/02/09 10:20 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:20 AM (edited) oh so it was buffy then? Edited 20/02/09 10:21 AM by turbo.vixen
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/02/09 10:22 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:22 AM From a bike forum, discussing the merits of running from the police. The post makes Superdan look intellligent.Not to sure about that, I was in a 310Kmh+ (that's Quick) street car that handled like it was on rails doing mid 200s going the opposite way to them and they pulled up turned around and caught me up in about 2 mins. And I gassed it harder when I saw them so I was doing high 2s and they caught me from standing still. their highway cars are nothing but if you get one of the special pursuits as much as it bugs me, just give up!!! Needless to say this was a long time ago when I was younger and somewhat stupid so I dont need any lectures thanks!!! And subsiquently spent sh*t loads and 12 months in court trying to keep my ass out of jail for it. So dont try this at home kiddies!!!!! P.S. 6 years with no licence is no fun and not worth the rush! Scotty
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 20/02/09 10:22 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:22 AM you should be using your powers for good not evil
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 20/02/09 10:33 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:33 AM 34.5 here in sh*tsville and I had to wear a suit for the occassion and bloody humid to go with it
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/02/09 10:47 AM Posted 20/02/09 10:47 AM that vid got you all hot and sticky? RHR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now