Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 28/05/18 09:21 AM Posted 28/05/18 09:21 AM So guess who had another D1ckhead damage their car? Prepare to suspend your disbelief because even I'm finding how this is working out weirdly too coincidental. Parked my car in works carpark Friday morning, got back at approx. 4:20PM and noticed the passenger mirror was folded in. When walking close I noticed a fine covering of white powder - which I first thought was plaster - and a weird dark grey line down the side. I had water with me and washed down the door. Boy was I p1ssed. Not only was the door hit but the badge had a slight scratch from where contact was made and there's a dent right where the panel meets the door Not a happy chappy and on the way to dad's to find out why he had no internet - I found out Telstra was doing NBN prep work that day and they stuffed up dad's line - I said a lot of F*n C*nts and other choice things. I took the car to see Niall from Straight Line 2 Ten - Dan (Stripes) put me onto him the first time someone did the same thing on the drivers side - and he gave me a really good price to fix the lot including replace the badge. BTW I cannot recommen Niall highly enough. 1 2
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 28/05/18 09:41 AM Posted 28/05/18 09:41 AM (edited) Got into work today and started "Dave's Detective Mode".Found out the only person work had in was a plumber for a leak in the roof who turned up after 5PM, which counted him out.Confirmed with the managing agents this was the case.The person parked next to me left at 12:05 so her spot was free and I suspected someone not used to our parking spaces - which are extremely tight - scraped the car whilst trying to reverse into her spot.Then one staff member mentioned a white Fiat van with BUFFMAN number plates parked next to another staff members car.Now originally I was looking for a tradie because I thought the white powder was plaster, I just went online and there's a Buff Man car detailing 1 street across from where I work http://www.thebuffman.com.au and from what I have been told he was detailing some of the lawyers cars from one of other tenancys in our building.As I was told this late in the day I didn't get to check with the other tenancy if they had someone on Friday but you can bet it's my first priority tomorrow morning. Edited 28/05/18 09:46 AM by Ezy2Confuze Speeling 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 28/05/18 10:11 AM Posted 28/05/18 10:11 AM Fitted some goodride sport RS tyres to the g6 For a cheap as tyre they hook up well
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/05/18 10:11 AM Posted 28/05/18 10:11 AM (edited) That sucks man You got a target on it or something? Edit Responding to ezy Edited 28/05/18 10:12 AM by camo86T 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 28/05/18 10:24 AM Posted 28/05/18 10:24 AM Hope you strike gold and find the van with a matching scratch. They may offer to buff it out. 1
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/05/18 12:11 PM Posted 28/05/18 12:11 PM (edited) Or he could offer to buff the driver out With 9" grinder and wire wheel Edited 28/05/18 12:13 PM by camo86T 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/05/18 11:10 PM Posted 28/05/18 11:10 PM morning all, happy Tuesday
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/05/18 11:21 PM Posted 28/05/18 11:21 PM Whatup beefy keefy
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/05/18 11:36 PM Posted 28/05/18 11:36 PM lol @ beefy. smashing out the work. super fun times.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/05/18 11:40 PM Posted 28/05/18 11:40 PM Gettin it done, making them work gainz, which turn into money gainz, which turn into car gainz, which turn into skids. So you're basically getting ready to do a skid. Me likey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now