Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 20d Posted 28/10/17 11:06 PM Posted 28/10/17 11:06 PM Hehe. I thought you would like that... It's gonna be warm and dusty out your way today nath, me thinks... 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 29d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/10/17 11:50 PM Posted 28/10/17 11:50 PM I reckon your right mate. We've had an average wind speed of 26kph NNW and a peak of 44kph. It's pretty windy and the baro is down to 999 so might get interesting later.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/10/17 01:42 AM Posted 29/10/17 01:42 AM super interesting, for sure. happy Sunday, farkers
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 20d Posted 29/10/17 03:12 AM Posted 29/10/17 03:12 AM And a happy Sunday to you too Keith. 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 29/10/17 03:20 AM Posted 29/10/17 03:20 AM (edited) 6 hours ago, Pixy Angel said: almost took 1400 photo's for first surf carnival for this season. I went to Africa for 6 weeks and thought I was pretty good taking about 8000 photos Edited 29/10/17 03:20 AM by bloodycrashboy 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/10/17 03:21 AM Posted 29/10/17 03:21 AM that is a lot of photo's, still... he's a professional photographer, he has to take heaps to fish out the best ones to use professionally haha 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 29/10/17 08:38 PM Posted 29/10/17 08:38 PM @BAXRTUTE no sneaky pics not worth going to jail for. @bloodycrashboy that's an excellent number for a 6 week trip away. The joys on a digital camera hey. I'm close to being a international photographer because a American Eye Wear used one of my photo's to promote one of there swimming googles for a trade show in Dubai a few weeks ago. Still waiting on a photo from them of my work. Lovely monday morning. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/10/17 10:25 PM Posted 29/10/17 10:25 PM definitely lovely, Aaron 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 29d Gender: Not Telling Posted 29/10/17 11:42 PM Posted 29/10/17 11:42 PM Morning dudes, another day another nappy. I spent half an hour watering my side grass and some of the back grass last night before it got dark. I'm figuring I'll keep some of it green through summer. It started raining the second I out the hose away...then stopped...then a few hours later it rained most of the night... At least the side and back grass will be happy though right?! 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/10/17 11:48 PM Posted 29/10/17 11:48 PM lol @ not checking rain before watering
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now