Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/07/15 12:34 PM Posted 28/07/15 12:34 PM Don't lieU never even drive the thing lol Too cool for u trentus I was socialising in lygon rofl Glad to be home Thank god!
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 28/07/15 12:58 PM Posted 28/07/15 12:58 PM (edited) Fully sick burnouts and skids in Lygon?Maaate? Edited 28/07/15 12:58 PM by Rab
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 28/07/15 08:15 PM Posted 28/07/15 08:15 PM Morning......Been awake since 2am, bloody night shift mode.Anyway been busy I went and wash and vac the car 3am job.My other job is starting a new page for my surf club, Bloody thing is doing my head in. Been writing everything down on paper first to get the page layout right.I'm 1 month behind schedule. Why did I say yes.... along with that I have all forms of social media to do and club photographer and promotions coordinator. Good times!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 28/07/15 09:19 PM Posted 28/07/15 09:19 PM Moaning ladies!
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/15 06:27 AM Posted 29/07/15 06:27 AM Don't lieU never even drive the thing lolToo cool for u trentusI was socialising in lygon roflGlad to be homeThank god!I drive it everyday I have no company car with new job :( I was too cool for you anywaysI know a few places on lygon could have got free drinks and food but you didnt want to
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/15 08:01 AM Posted 29/07/15 08:01 AM Best response yet to all this adam Goodes crapola!! 7
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/15 08:05 AM Posted 29/07/15 08:05 AM LOL that's right... he's only boo'd because he's a full-blown tosser. Idiocy gets boo'd, not skin colour. 1
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/15 08:09 AM Posted 29/07/15 08:09 AM Exactly!! Just milking it cause he is a flog 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/07/15 08:57 AM Posted 29/07/15 08:57 AM Hahaha that's awesome!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/07/15 09:21 AM Posted 29/07/15 09:21 AM Man I have decided I missed the gumbyment. There really isn't enough hours in the day to get any work done.Start 8am. Get a coffee.. have a chat.Go back to desk. Read emails.9am go poop.Walking back to desk get asked a question. Stop to help someone out.Get back to desk. Finishing replying to email. Oh look it's 10:30.Walk to cafe. Get coffee. Have a chat.Back to desk at 11am. Make phone call. Finish reading emails.12.. time for lunch.12:30 back to desk.Get material ready for team meeting.Team meeting at 1:30Meeting finish at 3:30.Spend 30 minutes reading emails and responding. Finish at 4pm. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now