freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 29/09/14 04:25 AM Posted 29/09/14 04:25 AM No
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/09/14 09:43 PM Posted 29/09/14 09:43 PM Morning you lot..Decided to go to work today..Didn't claim yesterday as sick leave since I have done bulk Overtime already this fortnight.. Then I realised that taking a day off and letting it reduce my OT payout means that a day off just cost me like $750..
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/09/14 10:47 PM Posted 29/09/14 10:47 PM Going to have fun removing the turbo today. I wonder how much skin I will leave in the engine bay. 2
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 29/09/14 10:47 PM Posted 29/09/14 10:47 PM Moaning all!I am back!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/09/14 11:07 PM Posted 29/09/14 11:07 PM Morning you lot..Decided to go to work today..Didn't claim yesterday as sick leave since I have done bulk Overtime already this fortnight.. Then I realised that taking a day off and letting it reduce my OT payout means that a day off just cost me like $750.. Back when I was contracting myself to an iron ore company over here I took 4 days off to attend soundwave, had to take 4 days to get flights in/out and because the leave was out of roster I had to pay for flights. I had a moment of clarity whilst watching one of the bands and realised flights + lost earnings = several thousand dollars. My solution was to get drunk. Worked well.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 29/09/14 11:09 PM Posted 29/09/14 11:09 PM (edited) Looks like this next years lineup will be well worth doing the same again Edited 29/09/14 11:10 PM by Rab
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/09/14 11:22 PM Posted 29/09/14 11:22 PM Haha if I was contracting ralphy that value would be alot higher.. Crazy.. But I need to save sick leave for when the little fella gets crook..
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/09/14 08:13 AM Posted 30/09/14 08:13 AM *tumbleweed*
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/14 08:55 AM Posted 30/09/14 08:55 AM
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/09/14 09:44 AM Posted 30/09/14 09:44 AM That to..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now