Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/09/14 10:09 PM Posted 09/09/14 10:09 PM Did you get a decent wank in?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/09/14 10:11 PM Posted 09/09/14 10:11 PM Obviously he was too busy throwing up..
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 09/09/14 10:18 PM Posted 09/09/14 10:18 PM doesnt sound good stripes hope the fly over doesnt make things worst. Maybe a mile high club could helpmorning pp,
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/09/14 10:27 PM Posted 09/09/14 10:27 PM Yeah was weird. I feel ok now though, just tired. Not sure what was going on. I remember I've had it once before, maybe it was a bad beer or something. Either way, hanging out for bed tonight already...gonna be a long day. Also trying to plot my revenge on a workmate. My desk is unoccupied on the opposite crew as I don't have a back-to-back in my role, each week I come back to my desk having being "pranked" (I use the work losely...) by the girl who uses the other desk in my office. I can't usually get her back because one of my mates uses her desk on my swing...but he's on holidays this week, so the desk is empty. Two thoughts so far, remove all her things from the office and hide them elsewhere, or cable-tie everything together.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 09/09/14 10:34 PM Posted 09/09/14 10:34 PM sadly not the first time I've seen one of those..The stiffening strips on the back of the sign to stop them bending in the wind sure don't budge much.. Yeah not great :/Moaning all!
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/09/14 10:50 PM Posted 09/09/14 10:50 PM Yeah was weird. I feel ok now though, just tired. Not sure what was going on. I remember I've had it once before, maybe it was a bad beer or something. Either way, hanging out for bed tonight already...gonna be a long day. Also trying to plot my revenge on a workmate. My desk is unoccupied on the opposite crew as I don't have a back-to-back in my role, each week I come back to my desk having being "pranked" (I use the work losely...) by the girl who uses the other desk in my office. I can't usually get her back because one of my mates uses her desk on my swing...but he's on holidays this week, so the desk is empty. Two thoughts so far, remove all her things from the office and hide them elsewhere, or cable-tie everything together.glue everything down. poop into the top draw. pic of pen!s on her computer screen saver. doesn't have to be in that order.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 09/09/14 10:59 PM Posted 09/09/14 10:59 PM Is it wrong to think about someone elses missus when your doing your own?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/09/14 11:02 PM Posted 09/09/14 11:02 PM Fly-out day for me! And thank god it is too! In desperate need of a decent sleep. Woke up with gnarly heartburn last night that wouldn't go away...then I threw up. I've had better nights...That's how I spent 9 months lolMorning fhuckrrsss.... Still in bed... J@ has man flu... Given it to me... But in true woman style I am looking after him and Hud coz apparently man flu is worse than woman flu lol
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 09/09/14 11:02 PM Posted 09/09/14 11:02 PM Is it wrong to think about someone elses missus when your doing your own?No 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/14 11:24 PM Posted 09/09/14 11:24 PM lol fluff. can't get a much clearer answer than that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now