JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/07/14 03:03 AM Posted 31/07/14 03:03 AM U better get creative with photoshop asap because visual stimulation needs to support such wild story's Gotta hand it to you brendo u get up to some cool stuff for an engineer lololol I think this is one of many reasons I would not go well in an office/meeting type environment 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/07/14 03:05 AM Posted 31/07/14 03:05 AM you're right the rest is useless without pics.. So I ain't putting up pics... so you're saying that this conversation is useless :(
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/07/14 03:06 AM Posted 31/07/14 03:06 AM Reminds me of this hot-as-fck dental assistant 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/07/14 03:08 AM Posted 31/07/14 03:08 AM (edited) Gotta enjoy yourself Snotters.. But only when you're out of the office..In the office it's just the grinding stone..Managed to talk the director down by saying 'I wasn't being paid to go to the dinner.. that was technically in my own time'.. Meanwhile my actual immediate boss is like 'Well looks like you had fun.. I was denied entry to the casino in Sydney last time I went to one of those conferences'..I reckon I was in the top 10 of 400 people for how drunk I was at the conference.. But in saying that.. The other 370 non-tea totallers can't have been that far behind me.. Reminds me of this hot-as-fck dental assistant Ran into her the other day.. She's had a kid now.. Let herself go too.. Edited 31/07/14 03:09 AM by Never had any say Panda
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/07/14 03:47 AM Posted 31/07/14 03:47 AM sure she hashow are we gonna know? never saw piks to begin withcontemplating giving you 25% for all these promises but no deliveries
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 31/07/14 03:55 AM Posted 31/07/14 03:55 AM here or there ?here and there!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 31/07/14 03:59 AM Posted 31/07/14 03:59 AM So as some of you know that I work in public transport in Sydney and at Mt druitt station 10 16 year Olds got one and they looked like they were totally out of it.Anyway I have access to cctv cameras and saw something shocking.They were sniffing deodorant through a piece of fabric.In my 4 years working out here I haven't seen that before. I had no idea this was a thing. Worst part is it got these kids unbelievably messed up for $2 a can.What are they inhaling? Is it the alcohol from the antiperspirant?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 31/07/14 04:00 AM Posted 31/07/14 04:00 AM I think this sums it up perfectly
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 31/07/14 04:05 AM Posted 31/07/14 04:05 AM What are they inhaling? Is it the alcohol from the antiperspirant? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhalant
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 31/07/14 04:21 AM Posted 31/07/14 04:21 AM What a awesome day. Temp 27 bloody beautiful
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now