JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/04/13 09:44 AM Posted 07/04/13 09:44 AM Do not like dags Not dogs
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/04/13 09:50 AM Posted 07/04/13 09:50 AM J@ I bagged one of your breed last night, she had me at innit
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/04/13 10:09 AM Posted 07/04/13 10:09 AM By J@'s breed do you mean:- Brit- Bogan- SA- Sister?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/04/13 10:23 AM Posted 07/04/13 10:23 AM 2013 is your year off, along with 2014, 2015, 2016 etcGot word the other day that our sparky died of a massive heart attack at 58 years old, he was let go the same day as the rest of us. Chris was a top bloke always good for a laugh and happy to take the piss as much as he got the piss taken out of him, fit bloke didnt smoke but must have been under enormous amounts of stress at his age and having to go out and find another job at a point in his life where he no longer wanted to be up and down a ladder and crawling through roof spaces. This along with loosing my oldman a couple of years ago 2 years before his retirement doesnt have me wanting to rush back into anything. I'll have to eventually but while I dont have too I'm enjoying doing what I want to do while I can.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/04/13 10:30 AM Posted 07/04/13 10:30 AM When's your OS trip?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/04/13 10:38 AM Posted 07/04/13 10:38 AM End of August, will be off round Aus in the coming weeks I think.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/04/13 10:51 AM Posted 07/04/13 10:51 AM can I come?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/04/13 02:49 PM Posted 07/04/13 02:49 PM By J@'s breed do you mean:- Brit- Bogan- SA- Sister?Morning All
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/04/13 07:51 PM Posted 07/04/13 07:51 PM You up early too? I'm about to watch sunrise in Roma
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 07/04/13 08:29 PM Posted 07/04/13 08:29 PM morning!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now