bonza Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 20y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 20/04/08 03:06 AM Posted 20/04/08 03:06 AM (edited) For a one stop shop of driving songs you can't go past "tom petty anthology: through the years". Two cd's of toe tappin' goodness. LnKuiM7ljas Edited 20/04/08 03:15 AM by bonza
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 20/04/08 03:08 AM Posted 20/04/08 03:08 AM doof doof uleh!!! GETZ DA CHIKZ@@11
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/04/08 03:13 AM Posted 20/04/08 03:13 AM oh yeah, hektik!
bonza Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 20y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 20/04/08 03:32 AM Posted 20/04/08 03:32 AM haha and if you wanna be fully hectik, you can't go past kaskade...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/04/08 05:24 AM Posted 23/04/08 05:24 AM Some really good stuff, but some weird sh*t too.Highlights are SOM, New Born and Golden Vibes.http://www.ektoplazm.com/section/free-music/
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 26/04/08 12:57 PM Posted 26/04/08 12:57 PM Im having ZZ Top and B-52's coming to mind, but cant remember the names of the songs for the life of me!!!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOn another note - dont let me in your car, or even my own when Darude Sandstorm, Feel the beat and then followed by out of control... not sure why but well that's what typically happens after those 3 songs!!!aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 26/04/08 01:12 PM Posted 26/04/08 01:12 PM Dam - B-52's - Love Shack!!!hehehe that's what it was....oh speaking of songs - believe it or not, few years ago went around a corner a little quick, didnt know cops where around the corner doing mod checks.... get pulled up and he goes "evening - went a bit fast around the corner dont you think" - replied "sorry, let me just turn down the stereo".... Low and behold - the cop looks at me, goes "mate how old are you?" I reply "25 (at the time), why"?2 things *looking at my license* - "Smicky (my real name instead) - 1. you look rather young for such a nice new car is it yours?" - "Yep *big grin* just picked it up about 2 months ago" (new suby GT).secondly - "Is that Frank Sinatra???"*grin gone and now red faced* - "yes"... I replied..."Well sir - I cant fine or believe your cornering was intentional considering your age and listening to something as classic as Frank.... Have a terrific night"!!!Couldn't believe it!!! Thanks god for Frank!!!- I really thought the end was near for a moment that night!
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/09 03:52 PM Posted 16/02/09 03:52 PM driving Kalgoorlie to perth 2moro, sick of the music on my ipod and just after some ideas on good songs for long road trips.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/02/09 04:03 PM Posted 16/02/09 04:03 PM Scroll back tp theres been a Mc Merge...
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 06/03/09 09:48 AM Posted 06/03/09 09:48 AM Had a few JW blacks tonight & was thinking of an intelligent thread to start so I thought what music do you listen while your driving but someone already had a bright idea so I thought id just add to it. Does music have that same mad effect on your driving style as it does to me. I cant listen to anything soft while im driving otherwise I get abit noddy. I'm abit of a weapon head from way back. Love my metallica, acdc, dream theatre, iron maiden & even abit of pantera when the time comes. Ive found my choice of music has broadened abit over the last couple of years. With a descent sound system I'll listen to stuff with abit of bass & being that I married a country girl I can even stand descent country music. I can even stand most things in the top 10's on the radio/tv.Do ya play your music flat when your on the open road or low so you can hear yourself think? Do you love it so much that every car you've owned has to have something not so factory in it. I love my music & only happy when I cant hear the problems of the day gone. Hence the reason im goin deaf (serious) that & I dont wear ear muffs listening to outboards at 6000rpm. lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now