Djelibeybi Code Monkey Member 265 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 14/12/02 11:01 PM Posted 14/12/02 11:01 PM So, in honour of my first drive in the XR6, I've compiled a CD of (what I consider) cool driving songs. Yes, there are a whole bunch of different genres here and I didn't even get to add some of the heavy metal stuff I wanted (that'll go onto the second CD!)... take a look, let me know what you think and tell us what YOUR favourite driving music is!Atomic Kitten - The Tide is HighBarenaked Ladies - One WeekBette Midler, Goldie Hawn & Diane Keaton - You Don't Own MeBon Jovi - Bed of RosesDaft Punk vs. Fatboy Slim - Around the World & Praise YouDepeche Mode - Behind the Wheel (Route 66 Megamix)Dolly Parton - JoleneFull Frontal - You Think You're a ManGolden Earring - Radar LoveGuns 'n' Roses - November RainKasey Chambers - Not Pretty EnoughLinkin Park - The Untitled (In the End)Mary Mary - Shackles (Praise You)Nena Simone - Falling in Love AgainPlacebo - Every You, Every MeRam Jam - Black BettyRufus Wainwright - HallelujahShakira - Objection (Tango)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/12/02 08:55 AM Posted 15/12/02 08:55 AM New Order - Slow Jam <---- Ya gotta have this in there.Dido - Thank You (trance mix)Incubus - I Wish You Were Here Moloko - The Flipside (Aphrodite Remix)Air - All I Need4Strings - Take Me AwayBT - Godspeed(BT Edit Mix)Underworld - Born SlippyHoneySmack - Walk On Acid (Panty Flash Mix)JFK - Whiplash (Bad Habit Boys Mix)Faithless- Crazy English SummerThe Call - The Walls Came DownWhadya mean thats all I can have aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhh no goddam mp3 player in this thing
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 15/12/02 09:40 AM Posted 15/12/02 09:40 AM Whadabout Audioslave's debut album, or maybe Moby (18) or Coldpaly (Rush of blood to the head)All excellent albums to cruise to.
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Posted 15/12/02 10:50 AM Posted 15/12/02 10:50 AM hmmm... well, I listen to all the stuff I've got at home, but I do have a preferrence to either 70s rock or some form of metal (heavy, thrash, nu, death, black, extreme, etc) when I'm driving - I need fast-paced music.
physh Member 248 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Location: Canberra Posted 15/12/02 11:02 AM Posted 15/12/02 11:02 AM I'm going to have 5 cds on permanent residence in my stacker... with one spot left for whatever strikes my fancy at the time... 1. ATB - Movin Melodies (for when I want to groove)2. Regurgitator - rodriguez (for bopping along singin about fat cops... *grin*3. Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish (for when I'm pissed off)4. Scott Carelli - Progressive house mix (this is a demo from a guy at work - good progressive if you like that sort of thing... it's GREAT for shutting out the a55holes on the road...5. Pornland - Pornland (C'mon guys - who DOESN'T like the 80's sounding porn soundtracks... they just make you wanna be DIRTY dammit! *lol*Hmm... I have an MP3 player for my mix 'n matches - I'm getting the audio plug installed for just that reason.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 15/12/02 11:24 AM Posted 15/12/02 11:24 AM RIGHT ON Mr Plow, I'm with you!!!Lets try something more deserving towards the nature of these beasts.Here is a healthy mix Disk 1 of 6 ready to go!!Lets face it, Prem. sound has room for 6 CD's in the dash. All ready to go.Disk 1. (others range from rock ballads, classic rock to power/mainstream metal, all good stuff).This is the onslaught first off.1: CHRISTIAN WOMAN - Type O Negative2: SUCK MY ENERGY - Channel Zero3: ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS - Sepultura4: THE FRAYED ENDS OF SANITY - Metallica5: SINS OF OMISSION - Testament6: CEMETERY GATES - Pantera7: ROOM FOR ONE MORE - Anthrax8: I'M YOUR GOD NOW - Machine Head9: SEASONS IN THE ABYSS -Slayer10: PEACE SELLS - Megadeth11: HORRORSCOPE - Overkill12: SEEMINGLY ENDLESS TIME - Death Angel13: HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN KING - SavatageNo "Doof Doof" techno here B) Real music! :D
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 15/12/02 11:51 AM Posted 15/12/02 11:51 AM Give me a Bass beat and drums any day....RnB, Hip Hop, Rap (2Pac, Ice Cube, Mack10, Eminem, Xzibit)Also can't go wrong with a little Deam Martin and Frank Sinatra!!!And the premium Sound sounds just that with the above B) Doof Doof
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 15/12/02 12:00 PM Posted 15/12/02 12:00 PM howw 'bout:Queen - We Will Rock You, Bohemian Rapsody, Flash GordonMeat Loaf - Paradise by the dashboard lightsFat boy Slim - almost anythingOfspring - Pretty Fly and almost anything else.Pink Floyd - The wallThe Angels - Mr DamageLets face it, even locomotion by Kylie would be worth listening to if it meant cruising in a BA XR6 Turbo.
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 15/12/02 12:29 PM Posted 15/12/02 12:29 PM Lets face it, even locomotion by Kylie would be worth listening to if it meant cruising in a BA XR6 Turbo. Do I get to listen to my MP3 Player on headphones while you have that playing?
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 16/12/02 01:53 AM Posted 16/12/02 01:53 AM Queen - We Will Rock You, Bohemian Rapsody, Flash GordonMeat Loaf - Paradise by the dashboard lightsFat boy Slim - almost anythingOfspring - Pretty Fly and almost anything else.Pink Floyd - The wallThe Angels - Mr DamageLets face it, even locomotion by Kylie would be worth listening to if it meant cruising in a BA XR6 Turbo. Yeah I could live with that apart from that last track: "Locomotion by "Kylie"".Hmmmm, I hope you are joking. Otherwise I'd have to draw the line there dude. We would be seeing some frisbie action with CD's if that polution of air was heard even within the proximity of 10 metres around the car.You have a beast of a car, need appropiate tunes guys, geez!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now