XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/05/03 05:51 AM Posted 30/05/03 05:51 AM Anything that drowns out the misses!!! (joking joking.....) BWAAHH HA HA HAAAA, I like that... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 30/05/03 03:09 PM Posted 30/05/03 03:09 PM Anything that drowns out the misses!!! (joking joking.....) LOL, Impossible, My missus is just as much a metal head as I am. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SILXR8 Member 75 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/11/03 01:30 AM Posted 21/11/03 01:30 AM Hi everyoneThought I throw this one up for comment.What music do you thro on when you in the mood for hoonin appart from the exhaust note.Mine areMotley CruzeKick start my heartGirls Girls girlsand Poison Nothing but a good time.Load them down and give them a play, gets me going eheheh, but hey I'm older and need all the help I can get.SILXR8
hambo_12 Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 25d Posted 21/11/03 01:38 AM Posted 21/11/03 01:38 AM OK no laughing... Im a youngin but I like the "classics" Anything at all from AC/DC Bita MJ never hurt (yeh I know )Eminem if im in a gangster mood 2 fast 2 furious sound track (very cool curoosin music!) But mostly I got the missus in the car so we have to listen to love songs or watever
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 21/11/03 02:44 AM Posted 21/11/03 02:44 AM Jet, The white stripes, Silverchair, Dandy warhols, ABSOLUTELY NO RAP!
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 21/11/03 02:50 AM Posted 21/11/03 02:50 AM All time favourite hoon music is Bat out of Hell by Meatloff.Turn up extra load.gets me going and also was my brthers fav before he was killed on his bike.Ian
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 21/11/03 03:56 AM Posted 21/11/03 03:56 AM Whole lotta love: Led Zeplin.
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 21/11/03 04:54 AM Posted 21/11/03 04:54 AM The Boss ( Bruce Springsteen)Meatloaf - Bat outa hellJohn Farnham - the early stuffand believe it or not.....some of the Classics are really great driving musicand I have been burning my own CD's for the car, so I have bits from all over
CFlat Member 54 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Location: Canberra Posted 21/11/03 05:08 AM Posted 21/11/03 05:08 AM Oi all,Whole lotta love: Led Zeplin.Yaaayyy! Led Zepelin CFlat
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 21/11/03 05:09 AM Posted 21/11/03 05:09 AM Anyone know how to get a turntable working in the damn car?Can't hoon cause I can't play any of my Oshkosh Hillbilly Blues LP's and it's too hard to drive and play my Banjo at the same time donchknow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now