AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 23/04/07 09:45 AM Posted 23/04/07 09:45 AM I'm not even gonna bother showing everyone what I listen to becuase knowone will know of the bands meh ahh wellMain band I listen to is "bullet for my valentine"
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 23/04/07 11:03 AM Posted 23/04/07 11:03 AM audioslaves first album is pretty damn sweet on the premium sound
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 23/04/07 11:06 AM Posted 23/04/07 11:06 AM That album rock Robbo
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 23/04/07 11:17 AM Posted 23/04/07 11:17 AM there's always at least 1 tool cd in the stacker at any one time ( they were so good live, I still grin when I think about it ).....AFI-December Underground has been gettin a flogging lately as well
miker Member 115 Member For: 20y 2m 2d Location: upright Posted 23/04/07 12:23 PM Posted 23/04/07 12:23 PM This is the best driving CD I ownI concur
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/04/07 02:34 AM Posted 24/04/07 02:34 AM After reading every one else's reply's I really do believe I need to categories into three groups.1) When I feel like having some fun / letting out some agression-Disturbed-Korn-Linkon Park-Prodigy2) When I just need something to fill in time-Hard dance / trance -Decent Rap (old Dre, old Eminem ect..)3) Radio-Nova (I hate adds)-Triple M for the footyI drive the car so I make the final dicision on what music we listen to, If my misses wants to pick different music then she can drive. that's THE LAW.Regards
phantom ute Member 105 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/04/07 03:45 AM Posted 24/04/07 03:45 AM normal driving I'll listen to the radiocrusing or traveling R'nB rap or hip hop that's doof doof to u old folks
leigh86 Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 19y 11m 23d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/04/07 03:51 AM Posted 24/04/07 03:51 AM Infected Mushroom.That is all.
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 24/04/07 04:11 AM Posted 24/04/07 04:11 AM Forgot about Henry Rollins (The Rollins Banb), Frank Zappa, Prodigy
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 24/04/07 04:24 AM Posted 24/04/07 04:24 AM ... and Sepultura, Roots and chaos...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now