urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 15d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 18/04/07 09:36 AM Posted 18/04/07 09:36 AM um, urslow aren't you Yeah, just dont tell my wife
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/04/07 11:12 AM Posted 18/04/07 11:12 AM (edited) Wolfmother, The Vines, Gyroscope for the patriotic times House, breaks for when I'm on my own - Chemical Brothers, Plump DJs, Soul of Man etcWhen I was younger and used to drive up to the Gold coast from Sydney in one hit - hardcore techno or psytrance/goa - nothing like low-flying to that stuff, makes me want to run over wildlife and eat small children though ..... Wiggles when the little bloke is in the car (no, I don't like it, he does) Edited 18/04/07 11:13 AM by loopism
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 18/04/07 11:22 AM Posted 18/04/07 11:22 AM radio head, powder finger, van halen , metalica ,
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 18/04/07 11:29 AM Posted 18/04/07 11:29 AM Ok I will be serious for a moment, classics such as Cheap trick, Survivor, Roxette (incase there is a smart arse remark ), Toto, Kiss, Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody is always good when your pissed) and the list goes on
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/04/07 11:31 AM Posted 18/04/07 11:31 AM What are your opinions on the best driving music I personally like ACDC and nickelback while driving especially driving with a bit of enthusiasm well that’s my thoughts I look forward to seeing what other people think and may be find some new driving music for myself.Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and Metallica.
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Posted 18/04/07 11:46 AM Posted 18/04/07 11:46 AM Trance all the way!!Armin van Buuren, Ronski Speed, Tiesto, John O'Callaghan, Rank 1, John 00 Fleming, the list goes on and on!!
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 18/04/07 11:51 AM Posted 18/04/07 11:51 AM Trance and Fatzzz is a bad mix behind the wheel...Put Rank1 - Airwave on and my mind draws back to a episode of top gear where Tiff Nedel was rounding circuits sideways in various cars to that song, I try to replicate it, bad bad bad bad mix
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Location: Phillip Island Posted 18/04/07 12:10 PM Posted 18/04/07 12:10 PM Depends on my mood. 'Rip it up' mood: - Slayer, Metallica, American Head Charge, Pantera, Sepultura, Ministry.'Kick back' tunes: Jeff Buckley, Live, Evanescence'Sing-a-long' mood: Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Tool, Disturbed, WolfmotherWife's tunez: Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Grinspoon, Justin Timberlake (zzZZzz)On the odd occasion I'll pop in some Trance from the late 90's to early naughties. Tall Paul is my favourite artist..
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 18/04/07 12:16 PM Posted 18/04/07 12:16 PM Add a few more to the listTina Arina, Whitney Houston, Bette Middler, Celine Dion, and Tina Turner
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Posted 18/04/07 01:00 PM Posted 18/04/07 01:00 PM (edited) Trance and Fatzzz is a bad mix behind the wheel...Put Rank1 - Airwave on and my mind draws back to a episode of top gear where Tiff Nedel was rounding circuits sideways in various cars to that song, I try to replicate it, bad bad bad bad mixHaha fatz, I know what you mean man!!! Airwave - a classic and killer tune!! Some tracks get you FREAKEN HYPED behind the wheel.... After many years of practice though, I have got it under control Edited 18/04/07 01:01 PM by Ford_Power
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now