Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
:roflmbo:

Did you get the new diff ratio??

No, as I want to try the 3.45 ratio first.

It just means that 1st will be really low....

3.73 diff will make overall ratio with 1st even lower.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
:roflmbo:

Did you get the new diff ratio??

No, as I want to try the 3.45 ratio first.

It just means that 1st will be really low....

3.73 diff will make overall ratio with 1st even lower.

That would make it REALLY low!!

I'm not trying to pull a Boeing 747 here :roflmbo:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

6 speed auto's had 2.7:1 diff gears from factory yes?

Danny

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
6 speed auto's had 2.7:1 diff gears from factory yes?

Danny

Oh 2.73:1! I didn't know it had changed to that ratio (thanks).

I doubt my 4.10 diff would work very well them..... would get going pretty quickly though.

Brian

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
6 speed auto's had 2.7:1 diff gears from factory yes?

Danny

Yes, 2.73:1 - XR6T with 4 speed auto is 3.45:1

I have both diffs, so I wills see which is best for driveability :pukeup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted

Good luck with it all Allan. There is atleast two variations of the Auto, a standard torque rated auto and a hi-torque variation used in the BF FPV and Turbo Territory. Do you know which type you have ??

Cheers

Robin.

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted
Good luck with it all Allan. There is atleast two variations of the Auto, a standard torque rated auto and a hi-torque variation used in the BF FPV and Turbo Territory. Do you know which type you have ??

Cheers

Robin.

He has Hi-Torque, from a 4000km old Tornado :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Good luck with it all Allan. There is atleast two variations of the Auto, a standard torque rated auto and a hi-torque variation used in the BF FPV and Turbo Territory. Do you know which type you have ??

Cheers

Robin.

He has Hi-Torque, from a 4000km old Tornado :)

Spot on :sharon:

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Yup i reckon Allan A6 has got to be the highest TALK ZF out there :sharon: ..thankfully there have been more supporters than knockers for Al's latest en devour. You guys should have seen him on Saturday arvo when he came round to pick up the trans...The guy just got off a 30 hour flight back from the US and #1 priority was checking out the new slushbox. what a trooper... :idunno::fool:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Yup I reckon Allan A6 has got to be the highest TALK ZF out there :sharon: ..thankfully there have been more supporters than knockers for Al's latest en devour. You guys should have seen him on Saturday arvo when he came round to pick up the trans...The guy just got off a 30 hour flight back from the US and #1 priority was checking out the new slushbox. what a trooper... :idunno:  :fool:

Oh Luke, they have given up, or resigned themselves to the fact that I am insane :Doh:

As far as picking up the box - Well I did have a shower before picking it up, so I do get my priorities right :spit:

I am looking at an ever increasing pile of stuff which has to be changed as part of this exercise, so it better be good :msm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...