Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/12/06 11:48 PM Posted 02/12/06 11:48 PM Pretty much hit the nail right on the head there mate...From what I understand Allan loves working on his car and trying new things. So I say good on him!Some people will look at the cost involved and say "he's crazy" but it needs to be looked at as a hobby. How many people spend thousands on their hobbies? Allan's just enjoying his.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/12/06 12:20 AM Posted 03/12/06 12:20 AM I love your work Allan and best of luck with it all. Would have been easier to jack up a BF and fit it with BA wheels but I suspect that is not what it is all about. Why would you go to all this trouble, I suspect because you can and it will be different and there is nothing more relaxing than taking skin off your knuckles while lying on your back on a cold shed floor swearing like a trooper when you over tighten the last bolt in the hardest place to get to.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/12/06 01:28 AM Author Posted 03/12/06 01:28 AM I love your work Allan and best of luck with it all. Would have been easier to jack up a BF and fit it with BA wheels but I suspect that is not what it is all about. Why would you go to all this trouble, I suspect because you can and it will be different and there is nothing more relaxing than taking skin off your knuckles while lying on your back on a cold shed floor swearing like a trooper when you over tighten the last bolt in the hardest place to get to. ←I am trade qualified, but have chosen a career many years ago, which sees me spending my time in an office all day, when I am not travelling all over the planet for business reasons, so you are right, in a twisted kind of way, I enjoy the relaxation that the car gives me I also like to create a unique ride, and if nothing else, that is what it will be
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 03/12/06 06:32 AM Posted 03/12/06 06:32 AM I love your work Allan and best of luck with it all. Would have been easier to jack up a BF and fit it with BA wheels but I suspect that is not what it is all about. Why would you go to all this trouble, I suspect because you can and it will be different and there is nothing more relaxing than taking skin off your knuckles while lying on your back on a cold shed floor swearing like a trooper when you over tighten the last bolt in the hardest place to get to. ←I am trade qualified, but have chosen a career many years ago, which sees me spending my time in an office all day, when I am not travelling all over the planet for business reasons, so you are right, in a twisted kind of way, I enjoy the relaxation that the car gives me I also like to create a unique ride, and if nothing else, that is what it will be ←Al. I don't do drugs, but I wouldn't mind having a hit of whatever the hell it is you've been packin' hard into your bong. Good luck mate, all eyes on you.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 06/12/06 06:10 AM Posted 06/12/06 06:10 AM Al. I don't do drugs, but I wouldn't mind having a hit of whatever the hell it is you've been packin' hard into your bong. Good luck mate, all eyes on you.←
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 10/12/06 06:36 AM Author Posted 10/12/06 06:36 AM Well, most of the stuff has now arrived.Here is a couple of shots of the trans and trans cooler.
Guest Guests Posted 10/12/06 07:58 AM Posted 10/12/06 07:58 AM So do you have to install all new BF electronics to get the ZF to run or you just upgrading while your there.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 10/12/06 01:31 PM Author Posted 10/12/06 01:31 PM So do you have to install all new BF electronics to get the ZF to run or you just upgrading while your there.←I believe the upgrade is essential to make the box work properly.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 11/12/06 11:52 AM Posted 11/12/06 11:52 AM Did you get the new diff ratio??
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 11/12/06 10:06 PM Author Posted 11/12/06 10:06 PM Did you get the new diff ratio??←No, as I want to try the 3.45 ratio first.It just means that 1st will be really low, but I will still have a 6th gear which is about the same as the 4th gear in the 4 speed.Diff is easy to change should I choose to do so later.Should make for some great launches
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now