gregor Member 459 Member For: 18y 1m 11d Posted 14/10/09 09:20 PM Posted 14/10/09 09:20 PM (edited) Yeh, I know your frustration :-) that's why I went elsewhere.Why are you using microtech anyway?Its on my pulsar not my T. It was my tuner's choice so I went with it, if I'd known everything I do now I would have used something else. Support from microtech has been nothing short of a disaster. Edited 14/10/09 09:20 PM by gregor
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 16/10/09 06:08 AM Posted 16/10/09 06:08 AM I went and caught up with justin this morning and mentioned that a few guys had been having trouble getting hold of him, he said to email rather than leave a phone message, and I would be pretty detailed in your email about what you need/want done. hope this helps Also I posted up some vids of my car on a Dyno this morning (in another topic see link below), which shows the power that he is capable of getting out of these cars.dyno sheets & vids
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/10/09 10:27 AM Posted 16/10/09 10:27 AM arron is my car done yet lol, if your keen to go to WSID there is a friday night coming up in 2 weeks and hope to run my car down there as well if your interested on heading down and I can get tilt tray cheap for 2 cars
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 16/10/09 10:35 AM Posted 16/10/09 10:35 AM Still sitting up on "your" hoist mate LOL didnt have a real close look but the front bar is still off Im away the weekend of that friday meet at WSID. Do you need an ANDRA licence for that meet?
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/10/09 02:02 PM Posted 16/10/09 02:02 PM hahaha, I had a feeling that maybe the case lol I don't know exactly about the andra licence but I got one anyhow. you'll want one soon to mate. I need you to keep muzza honest now that mine is auto lol
gregor Member 459 Member For: 18y 1m 11d Posted 17/10/09 09:40 PM Posted 17/10/09 09:40 PM friday night is an andra license holder only meet. When I emailed WSID they said they were hoping to do the saturday meets every few months but I think it depends on if they need to reschedule other competition meets due to rain.
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 19/10/09 08:28 AM Posted 19/10/09 08:28 AM can one of the mods start a topic for the cruise on sat night & the show at morriset on sunday?
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 21/10/09 07:02 AM Posted 21/10/09 07:02 AM so who is going on sunday and where should we all meet?? and coming for a run saturday?
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 22/10/09 04:07 AM Posted 22/10/09 04:07 AM I cant saturday night, my lil fella's 2nd birthday bbq at my parents place. Sunday I'm keen just depends on the weather, looks like its gonna be sh*tty. will have to wait till a bit closer and make a call then.
XR6T Drifter Member 113 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 24/10/09 03:41 AM Posted 24/10/09 03:41 AM any one going tonite?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now