Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d

the white T is clayton's, mine is finally out of there lol, and the gearbox is awesome!!! the car runs so Fukin great!! I cann't wait for this friday to run it. it feels so much quicker then when it was manual and its is great to drive.

• Donating Members

hahaha, hopefully none of the above!! hopefully all goes to plan and we get a good time out of the nugget its been a long time coming that's for sure!!

• Donating Members

well............. the nugget went 11.2@125mph and no breakages!! its still in 1 piece and not a single problem!!! the car ran perfect.

• Donating Members

yeah it still has more in it. I didn't bring it as far as it can go on the convertor so we got abit more there and abit more down the track. but I'm happy as. just wish I wasn't on my way back to wa as we speak. lol

• Member For: 15y 2m 4d

well............. the nugget went 11.2@125mph and no breakages!! its still in 1 piece and not a single problem!!! the car ran perfect.

nice mate!! well done .. so now theres a bit more room at Justins LOL ... raced at gunnedah this weekend, 9 runs only lost 1 in the semis this arvo :roflmbo: new personal best of 8.7 on the 1/8th in 32 dergee heat on a slippery track :buttonit:

had a great weekend and now lookin at gettin my ANDRA licence so I can hit WSID and see how she goes on the 1/4 with a grippy track, hoppin to get into the 12's :smilelove:

Edited by BF_F6Shockwave