Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 18y 9m 15d

Sounds like a good idea, the hardest problem is that so many people pull out at the last minute and make the cruise a waste of time with only a couple of cars that turn up. Guess that's why no one has put their hand up for the job.

Russ

• Member For: 14y 11m 1d

sorry all, I was going to do that but my granny died last week so ive been pretty busy with that and the new version of explorer isnt recognising any forum pages so its taking forever to load a page up if at all any help there ppls ? ill buzz around and see if some ppl are keen in the west lakes area and keep all posted ...

• Member For: 15y 2m 13d
sorry all, I was going to do that but my granny died last week so ive been pretty busy with that and the new version of explorer isnt recognising any forum pages so its taking forever to load a page up if at all any help there ppls ? ill buzz around and see if some ppl are keen in the west lakes area and keep all posted ...

You know im keen whenever, sorry to here about your granny mate.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d

yeah well I have no idea when my car will be goign thanks to keas trannys. I'm out of jambo thanks to them!! not f*ckin happy

• Member For: 15y 2m 4d
yeah well I have no idea when my car will be goign thanks to keas trannys. I'm out of jambo thanks to them!! not f*ckin happy

not good news mate ,, did you hear about revfest that will be at cessnock this year late october ?? hope your back on the road for that, I'm chasin justin at the moment so I can get my other mods done for that 500rwhp here I come .. I hope :angel:

Edited by BF_F6Shockwave

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d

500hp is fun, but make sure you up grade the back end as well to handle it. yeah not too happy but I guess its one of those things that happen, gives me and excuse to drink more and stir muzza up more!!!!

• Member For: 17y 11m 27d

rev fest is gona be good, there is sign up forms on the rev fest website, $80 pre register and $100 closer too the event. its at cesnock air port. In oct I think. Burn outs, powerskids, show n shine and drags (not sure what distance)

• 2 weeks later...