Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 15y 17d

I see so many T's on the road but only know of 6 or so that get on the forum.

So who is out there?

List start here:

Muzza

Eugene

Dat 40L

Mickey Gee

Ford Grunt

Lightningxr6

BlackXR6T

FPR000 Blood orange XR6 Turbo 03

Edited by fpr000

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d

ok can some one clear up the date for me please lol, either way I think KK cruise is in order I know muzza is running low of dounuts!!

• Member For: 18y 25d

The mega market show is on the 25th Sunday. Its open to all cars. No sure of times and entry cost yet. The website is sh*t.

We are well overdue for a KK cruise. Im up for one on the 24th Saturday.

We Meeting behind Broadmeadow Maccas? What time and we going freeway or back way?

• Donating Members

hey guys,

sat 24th oct were are going for a cruise down krispy kremes at mingara, meet behind broadmedow maccas at 7;30pm. don't know which way we will head yet. all are welcome not matter what make of car you drive. invite friends.

cyas mitch

• Member For: 15y 3m

dont know if I can make the cruise that night, I have the kids that weekend, I will see if the olds can have them for the night

is anyone interested in going to the show at the morriset mega markets on sunday?? would be good to get a crew of newy turbos there, show these Late model camira punks what some real cars are all about LOL :innocent:

• Donating Members

arron,

I'm keen to go to the mega markets show, I think josh is as well but muzza prob forgot what car he has since he is always on the wheelchair..........

arron,

I'm keen to go to the mega markets show, I think josh is as well but muzza prob forgot what car he has since he is always on the wheelchair..........

is your beast back on the road now? I'm gonna shoot out and try and catch justin in the morning (I'm on holidays 4 2 weeks) and talk to him about the fuel pump & surge tank that I need to crack 500rwhp.

all cool about the morriset show we will organise something over the next few weeks :3gears:

• Donating Members

I don't know if its back on the road yet can you check for me tomorrow lol, hahaha your so keen to get that 500 aren't you lol I hope you ordered new axels lol

I don't know if its back on the road yet can you check for me tomorrow lol, hahaha your so keen to get that 500 aren't you lol I hope you ordered new axels lol

yeah that 500rwhp has been my goal since I bought the phoon.. I will just have to wait and see how the axels go . ride em till they break LOL.. justin has concerns over the clutch handlin that much aswell.. time will tell :3gears: