Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 15y 7m 29d

Did you catch justin? I've been trying to contact him for weeks. Really disappointed he wont take 2 minutes to call me back after quite a few messages and an email as well. I shouldnt have to take a day off work and drive 1.5 hours to get a response.

• Member For: 15y 2m 26d

Gregor, yeah I went out there this morning, I understand your pain mate he is quite hard to get on the phone and which email addy did you use, I was using one of thier old addy's for a while. It a bit of a luck of the draw to get him on the phone now, but if he sat there answering the phone all day no work would get done. If you can get up and see him that's probably your best bet as I have always found him to be great when I drop in with any questions or requests.

I am lucky that I live 15 minutes & work 5 minutes away from his shop.

Mitch yours is still there, he said something about having to buy another hoist just for your car LOL and about you too hard on the old girl :beerchug:

I will be getting the fuel pump upgraded soon and getting a second tune on my flash box, I will have one for normal use pretty much where its at now 360rwkw and then a full power tune for dyno comps and other special occasions :pinch: that we are hoping will get up near or just over 400rwkw. That will probably do me for a while as my main goal is to crack 500rwhp and its almost there. With the car just getting the full respray I'm gonna spend a little bit of $$$ on the show side as opposed to the Go LOL

I emailed him on justin@blacktrackperformance.com since that was the address he sent me a few emails from when he had my car last. Is there an updated one?

I get that its luck of the draw and he is busy but I mentioned in several messages that it was quite important that I speak to him and that I only needed 2 minutes of his time. I find it strange that im getting no response because as you said he seemed really helpful when I got work done previously. Without his help my car won't start and its been that way for months!

• Member For: 16y 4m 13d

I emailed him on justin@blacktrackperformance.com since that was the address he sent me a few emails from when he had my car last. Is there an updated one?

I get that its luck of the draw and he is busy but I mentioned in several messages that it was quite important that I speak to him and that I only needed 2 minutes of his time. I find it strange that im getting no response because as you said he seemed really helpful when I got work done previously. Without his help my car won't start and its been that way for months!

Justin is great at what he does, that is why he is so busy.. I went elsewhere after being put back a few times. Had a car I couldn't drive with intercooler kit and all that sitting on it, that and im hopeless at waiting for stuff to happen :-)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 29d

hahaha, my theory is I have to make up for 4 weeks of driving in 1 week!! lol well in this case 4 and a half months driving in just over 1 week lol. so you boys goign to come for a play on the 24th?? and what we doign about thecar show at morrieset??

Justin is great at what he does, that is why he is so busy.. I went elsewhere after being put back a few times. Had a car I couldn't drive with intercooler kit and all that sitting on it, that and im hopeless at waiting for stuff to happen :-)

Not questioning his work at all. But when your calls go unanswered for weeks so you can't get any work done or even booked in then that is a problem. I'm not trying to badmouth the bloke so dont get me wrong, im just venting a bit because I'm really in need of his microtech expertise so its not so easy to go somewhere else.